Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

Schneider Show Calves

My cousin who had a brain tumor died on saturday at 1:00.  Please keep our family in your prayers as we go through this hard time. he will be truly missed. :'(

shortyjock89

Please keep the Payne family in your prayers, they've had a rough winter.

Also one of my best friends is having a really hard time..his cousin comitted suicide two days ago, his girlfriend's dad is seriously ill, and a good friend of hers (and a friend of mine) died yesterday morning. 

GONEWEST

I have a dear friend and a steer planet member, Bernie Lawless in IL has a daughter in the childrens hospital in St. Louis. Please keep them in your prayers.

red

so sorry for all. It is esecially rough when it's a child or young person.

Red

txshowlamb

Just had a friend who lost her fight with cancer its rough time for her family and friends funeral is tomorrow so please pray that the parents be gven strength to cope with this loss
Brittney

cowz

This is a hard weekend for me.  My 47 year old cousin was a smoke jumper with the US Forest Service, was fire training and dropped dead of a heart attack. His funeral was today....the only beautiful 55 degree day since NWSS....had a wonderful outdoor service in the National Forest.  Please pray for his sister, the only remaining child in his family unit.  My neighbor also died after fighting cancer for years.  His funeral is tomorrow.  Please pray for his sons and his wife.

red

I'm so sorry Mary Sue. Your cousin must have been an extremely brave man. Also sorry for the loss of your neighbor.

Red  :'(

linnettejane

(angel)

please remember one of my students in my 8th period class...he was on his way to school last wed., it was very foggy out and he ran off the road into the back of a parked coal truck...he was not wearing a seatbelt...he was flown to the nearest trauma hospital...he will be having several surgeries this week to repair broken arm(multiple places), multiple fractures in his face, and kneecap and he has a bruise on part of his brain...

doubled

linnettejane said:
(angel)

please remember one of my students in my 8th period class...he was on his way to school last wed., it was very foggy out and he ran off the road into the back of a parked coal truck...he was not wearing a seatbelt...he was flown to the nearest trauma hospital...he will be having several surgeries this week to repair broken arm(multiple places), multiple fractures in his face, and kneecap and he has a bruise on part of his brain...

Gosh its horrible when accidents involve kids - breaks my heart (angel)

steermaker

At the end of March I am going to Haiti on a short term mission trip.  I am part of a 20 person praise, worship and evangilism team that is spending a full week dedicating a new church.  We will be doing "door to door" calling on homes during the day and leading worship services at the new church every night for an entire week.  For many of us going it will be our first trip outside of the US.  I know that there are a lot of Christian believers on this board.  Please pray for the group as we prepare to go and also pray for us the week of 3/29 when we will be there doing our work.

MYT Farms

Well, I'll sure be keeping you in my prayers. Many folks say that a mission trip is just about the best thing to draw you closer to the Lord. We'll also bw praying that many come to know the Lord while you're there. (angel)

shortdawg

My prayers are with you all on your Mission Trip ! It takes a special person to do foriegn missions !