Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

shortdawg said:
Sounds good !

Yeah, doing a lot better today.  Should be out of the hospital either on tuesday or wed., but got to take it easy for 8 weeks.  It will be a tough task, because my dad is up every morning outside working on something.  I will have to make sure he takes it easy.

Simmymom1

Hopefully his "cabin fever" time will go by fast for him.  Glad he is doing better!!  (angel)

FXDS

Adding Cody Vogel to the list, there is another post explaining his accident.  FXS

cowz

The whole Steer Planet family sends warm thoughts to the Allen family with the loss of Mr. Allen Sr.

wrc

My wife is having surgery this coming Thursday, please keep her in your prayers.  Thanks Wade

herefordfootball

I would like to add Clayton Shuck to the list. He has luekemia. I met him last night in treatment. His father is a teacher at Adams county and also heads the FFA judging program there. Clayton's only two and a half and needs all the prayers we can get him. He loves sheep and cows, so I showed him my webpage and pics of the baby calves with cows and it brought a real smile to his face. He is a special youngman that deserves all of our prayers.

Chris

frostback

How about some good thoughts for my Dad that is having Gall Bladder surgery tomorrow or Monday. These are the times when I hate living so far from home. Frostie

linnettejane

please pray for a dear friend and co-teacher of mine, who is 5 1/2 months pregnant with twin girls, she began bleeding last night and is dilated 1 cm...they are keeping her in the hospital til who knows when, pumping her full of steroids and meds and put her on strict bed rest...at the moment the girls are not in distress...
oh, their names are reagan and ashton... (angel)

shortdawg

Definitely will lift them up. We were there once with my daughter - 3 months bed rest, two emergency trips to the Children's Hospital including a one month stay. I save those can tabs to donate to the Ronald McDonald House who provides housing for those displaced families who have no where to stay during extended hospital stays. This deal gets pretty close to my heart for sure. Please give them my best.

jason

linnettejane said:
please pray for a dear friend and co-teacher of mine, who is 5 1/2 months pregnant with twin girls, she began bleeding last night and is dilated 1 cm...they are keeping her in the hospital til who knows when, pumping her full of steroids and meds and put her on strict bed rest...at the moment the girls are not in distress...

Done  (angel)

shortyjock89

Same here. I also send tabs to the Ronald McDonald housel; my parents stayed there when I had emergency abdominal surgery at Christmas time when I was 8 Months old.  LJ, you just tell that momma to hold em in and keep on praying!

linnettejane

linnettejane said:

reagan and ashton came into this world a couple hours ago, emergency c-section...please pray for this family...the girls only weigh 2 lbs each and they are critical right now... :'(