Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

Throttle

I just saw on jbh's twitter today where he says that his Heatseeker partner Larry has received a very tough cancer diagnosis. Bone and organs. Doesn't sound good. I'm assuming this is Larry Campbell of Kopp Land & Livestock. He is a great guy with a very nice family. Please pray for all of them.

P-F

yes it is Larry Campbell of Kopp Land & Livestock, heard about it yesterday very sad, please keep him and your family in your prayers

linnettejane

linnettejane said:
linnettejane said:
please pray for a dear friend and co-teacher of mine, who is 5 1/2 months pregnant with twin girls, she began bleeding last night and is dilated 1 cm...they are keeping her in the hospital til who knows when, pumping her full of steroids and meds and put her on strict bed rest...at the moment the girls are not in distress...
oh, their names are raegan and ashton... (angel)

raegan and ashton came into this world a couple hours ago, emergency c-section...please pray for this family...the girls only weigh 2 lbs each and they are critical right now... :'(

baby raegan had to have emergency surgery last night to repair a tiny tear in her small intestine...she is now on a ventilator...please pray for both babies, as they are both experiencing complications...:(...

CAB

Good health is such a gift. I pray for all who are suffering ill health. God bless you all. Brent

BLCC

I have a six month old and I can't imagine going through all of that with my baby. Our thoughts and prayers are with Raegan, Ashton and their family.

linnettejane

update on babies raegan and ashton...they are both home now!!!!!!  finally!!!!!!  god is good and answers prayers!

ashton got to come home first...raegan ended up having another surgery, heart surgery at uk, so it was a couple weeks later before she could come home...but they are both doing good now!  they have some eye appointments they have to go to, result from being on oxygen for so long, but so far its all working out good!  thank you for your prayers! 

McCauleyCattle

We have added the family to our prayers...  

We also collect tabs for Ronald McDonald house.   We have about 15 pounds of them right now!  It is so easy to do... but makes a difference...

shortdawg

Please remember the Mac Thompson Family :( He was our new High School Football Coach that we hired this time last year. He died suddenly last night from what they think was a massive heart attack, he was only 39. He leaves behind 4 sons, a wife, and one local kid he had assumed guardianship of. A great coach, father, christian, and role model for our kids. Just last year we lost a player in spring ball and now this. Its been tough for our school system and will be really hard for his kids ranging in age from 2nd to 8th grade as well as the players. Some of you AL folks might remember him from Hoover and later Calera.

JbarL

thanks lj...i  have a friend who has a car lot in marmet...he has alot of customers in that area.....tragic loss to those small communities...everyone around was personally effected one way or another....strong proud folks....jbarl

shortdawg

Heard a touching testimony from the wife of one of the miners on K-Love yesterday. He was 3 weeks from retirement :(. He said in church 3 weeks ago if the Lord took him tomorrow he had lived a good life.

shortyjock89

One of my best friend's father died this evening. He was jogging like he does everyday when he had a massive heart attack. My friend is in the Air Force and is stationed in Japan, and I know this is one of the most difficult times in his life.  (angel)

jason

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
One of my best friend's father died this evening. He was jogging like he does everyday when he had a massive heart attack. My friend is in the Air Force and is stationed in Japan, and I know this is one of the most difficult times in his life.   (angel)

That is terrible, I can't even imagine something like that happening and to be in Japan and without family right now has to be extremely hard. will send prayers to your friend. (angel)

CAB

Sorry to hear about your friend's Dad Justin. I'll be praying for him & his family. Brent (angel) (angel)

Latest posts