Sun Country Bull Sale.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Shady Lane

Grant, maybe you could post if there are any detours or special routes that travellers should take to the sale?

If access to Tim Hortons is blocked does that mean that we need to find another way to get from 39 to 13?

I will be there even if it's on Pontoons!

(lol)

CAB

Grant, I'm probably just missing it, but is there a link somewhere to get to your sale catalog? Thanks, Brent

Okotoks

Could the first one to make land and dock your boat let us know the results! <beer>

Okotoks

A few prices from the first report
Lot
31 - 6900
39 - 6750
66 - 5600
21 - 5500
56 - 4500
  4 - 3800
14 - 3000

rarebirdz

really liked the lot 14 bull to bad i didnt need a clean up bull this year a momma cow producer methinks.  whatg was the average anyone/ thoughts feelins of the sale?

justintime

We averaged 3248 on the sale. We had a wicked snow storm the morning of the sale that affected some people from getting to the sale. We passed some bulls again in the sale, but I already know of several bulls that have sold after the sale at very good prices so this is going to work out very well. Mother Nature is really in a foul mood, and I wish someone would adjust her hormone meds.  The interest in the top end bulls was great. Last year, we passed bulls as well, but everyone was completely sold out a few weeks after the sale.