The Newest and Youngest Member of Steer Planet has Arrived!

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAB

<party> <beer>,She's a beaty Jason!! Congratulations, have fun watching her grow up. Brent

shortii

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful, its crazy to think something so small can have you wrapped around her little finger. Congratulations!!! (clapping) <beer>

Simmgal

Congratulations!!  ;D ;D ;D

Best of luck!  (clapping) <party> (angel) <rock> (thumbsup) <beer>

Mueller Show Cattle

Congratulations Jason. I too have a girl who will be 4 on ST. Patricks day and it just seemed that she was born yesterday and can't wait till she starts showing, I got the ants watching all the kids showing in Denver. Then I have a boy set to be born on April 10Th (projected due date for my wife).

ROMAX

Congratulations,your life won't be the same again.We have a two year old boy(Hank)and he is wild,you will pray for the days when all they did was eat sleep and poop.But they are fun.

jason

Thanks again everyone, she is doing great today.  Hopefully we get to move on to bottle feeding soon and get the feeding tube out.  She really acts like she will take the bottle as she has a little pacifier she works on.  The wife and I have made up residence in a hospital room until she can come home. 

I know we had some spamming problems on the site, but I have a solution to fix it, just need a little time to work on it.  I brought the laptop to work on, but honestly with family coming by and spending as much time as I can in the nursery, I barely ever pick it up.  I try to jump on once in a while on my phone.

Again, thank you for all the kind words.

Cowboy

Hey Jason, you had us all thinking that you were just the run of the mill Computer GEEK all this time, little did we know that you were the RAGIN CAGIN, like most of the rest of us!!!!!

Congratulations on your new addition, even though things are starting out kind of rocky, these challenged new borns turn into hell on wheels later -- I think it makes them stronger than normal -- meaning you will find out what it is like to live in an above ground HADES -- hehehehe to be kind!

Take care pard -- life is good!

Terry
(thumbsup)

RidinHeifer

Congrats! Soon you'll be the one watching steerplanet for that perfect first show calf!

sue

She is very pretty . congrats. I like the name too.

Latest posts