The Newest and Youngest Member of Steer Planet has Arrived!

Help Support Steer Planet:

firesweepranch

Hope they made it home OK. You have been in our prayers! Looking forward to seeing a pic of her in your hands....

MCC

Congats Jason. Get yourself a gun to clean to make a good impression on that "FIRST DATE". (lol)

jason

MCC said:
Congats Jason. Get yourself a gun to clean to make a good impression on that "FIRST DATE". (lol)

(lol)

It wasn't too long ago I was the boy taking out the girl and I know damn well what was going through my mind.  I will be sure to have the 12 gauge and gun cleaning out when that time comes.

jason

Thanks again everyone for all the kind words in this thread, as well as pm's and emails.  My wife and I sincerely appreciate it.  My wife checks in on the site almost everyday, but she is a lurker.  (lol)  I always try to prod her a bit to post, but she just likes to read all the new threads.

Okotoks

Congratulations (thumbsup) Hope you have her home soon. The fun begins <beer>

jason

We are still in here, but she is doing great.  We have to get her weight up before we can come home.  Her mom is happy now that she can dress her up everyday in a new outfit.

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement.  Also special thanks to Jeff @ Cattle.com who was very generous and sent a gourmet gift basket.

Attachments

• giftbasket.jpg
    giftbasket.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 431
  • taylen7.jpg
    taylen7.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 561

jason

I had a fellow sp member ask how Taylen was doing so I thought I would go ahead and update a pic.

We are just over 3 months old and my wife bought these big stickers for every month.  The hospital seems like a distance memory.  She has been growing very fast and doing great.  The only thing not growing is my wallet, who knew there was a million things that my wife insists that she must have.  (lol)

Attachments

• 3monthsold.jpg
    3monthsold.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 443

cpubarn

Congratulations!

ps- Ive got a bit of bad news,  that wallet of yours is only going to be thinner....  Mine are 18 and 20, so I know.  Just enjoy her while you can.

Mark

Gargan

Glad all is going well. Lil over 2 months for me til our 1st on is here. Unless she decides to come a lil early like urs did.

CAB

cpubarn said:
Congratulations!

ps- Ive got a bit of bad news,  that wallet of yours is only going to be thinner....  Mine are 18 and 20, so I know.  Just enjoy her while you can.

Mark
Mark I was feeling kind of bad for Jason & melancholy for all that have grown children this morning all @ the same time. Thinking, wow in 12/13 years Jason will have to bar the doors & missing those days @ the same time thinking about how fast they are grown up & gone. Cherish the times Jason. They'll be gone in the blink of an eye!!

coachmac

Beautiful!  Congrats to MOM and Dad!  I would go down fighting for my two and wouldnt know what to do without them!  Even though rare weekends without them are NIIIIIICE! 
Live the Dream!  <beer>

Latest posts