we got Bin Laden

Help Support Steer Planet:

JbarL

BIGTEX said:
JbarL said:
pics are soon to come im sure.....to quell the trumps/palins/bigtexs and other skeptics of anyting this president does....jbarl

I', sure you realized i was joking. Good job to George W.  for his interrogation techniques that led to the information that help get OBL. Also, to the Brave men and women  of the Armed Forces that Obama  just threatened to stop paying.

those were hardley "george bushs"  techniques....remember mei li?....that was 1968...."enhanced torture techniques" have been around alot longer than george bush.....he was a faliure at utilizing the intel  info to catch him his self....he couldnt find oil in texas as an oil exec...and he couldnt win a pennant in baseball...all he did as govenor was fill your state with illegals to work the plants and crops....then wanted to give them amnesty in a "guest worker" program...and create an illegal workers union....quite some reppublican hero you have there....jbarl

knabe

rackranch said:
President announced..NO PICTURES!!!

then why the abu graib pictures.  why the american soldier coffin pics?  why the continual sensitivities of everyone but americans?  oh right, everyone else is more equal.

nice consistency by the left.

similar to no circumcision, but abortion ok.

rackranch

I here ya!! they will post vids of American soldiers being tortured and killed and we are worried about offending them... they are ruthless with no respect for life at all...oh well back to normal in the Whitehouse

BIGTEX

JbarL said:
BIGTEX said:
JbarL said:
pics are soon to come im sure.....to quell the trumps/palins/bigtexs and other skeptics of anyting this president does....jbarl

I', sure you realized i was joking. Good job to George W.  for his interrogation techniques that led to the information that help get OBL. Also, to the Brave men and women  of the Armed Forces that Obama  just threatened to stop paying.

those were hardley "george bushs"  techniques....remember mei li?....that was 1968...."enhanced torture techniques" have been around alot longer than george bush.....he was a faliure at utilizing the intel  info to catch him his self....he couldnt find oil in texas as an oil exec...and he couldnt win a pennant in baseball...all he did as govenor was fill your state with illegals to work the plants and crops....then wanted to give them amnesty in a "guest worker" program...and create an illegal workers union....quite some reppublican hero you have there....jbarl

No comment about Obama  threatening to not pay the troops? If Bush had not used those "enhanced interrogation tequniques"(water boarding), that Obama and the Dems opposed, we would not have killed Bin Laden. I never said Bush was a republican hero.

Obama wants equality for every American. I want equal opportunity for every American. See the difference????  (lol)

hamburgman

BIGTEX said:
JbarL said:
BIGTEX said:
JbarL said:

Equal opportunity is different for every american as soon as they leave the birth canal.

No comment about Obama  threatening to not pay the troops? If Bush had not used those "enhanced interrogation tequniques"(water boarding), that Obama and the Dems opposed, we would not have killed Bin Laden. I never said Bush was a republican hero.

Obama wants equality for every American. I want equal opportunity for every American. See the difference????  (lol)

garybob

I think it's all speculation and idle gossip, at this point. Everything I've heard and read today, says that everything, including the "dumped" at sea" part--is rumor. Official statements haven't been made, yet.

GB

JbarL

hamburgman said:
BIGTEX said:
JbarL said:
BIGTEX said:
JbarL said:

Equal opportunity is different for every american as soon as they leave the birth canal.

[/quote

no comment on obama not paying the troops untill it happens.....the only ones saying that are the right wing pundents.....jbarl]

knabe

we must go after rainbow dairy.  maybe they should change their religion to one more equal and big gov will give them an exception.

http://westernfarmpress.com/government/amish-farmers-caught-dairy-sting

a year long sting to catch someone selling something to someone something they want.

what a waste.

the doctor oz show the other day said we should close the lid BEFORE we flush so aerosols don't land on our toothbrushes and leave behind salmonella, E. coli and listeria.

when is the USDA going to fix that?

it's a proven fact people do more harm to themselves by not washing their hands after taking a dump than just about anything, yet we don't regulate that.  we NEED a new government program to monitor people taking a dump.

perhaps we need etiquette on how the world uses one hand for one thing and another to shake hands.

hamburgman

Considering only one of the top 10 reasons for death in the US is because of an infectious disease I am ok with the ban on raw milk crossing state lines.  Milk was one of the earliest foods to be inspected and given standards because of the  importance it had in daily diet and the ability of it to harbor a giant number of unwanted pathogens.  TB being one of them, TB used to be the number one killer in the US, but because of a number of steps taken milk pastuerization being one of them the prevalence of this disease is very small.  If you drink raw milk and your kid gives my kid TB at daycare should I not be able to sue you for the cost of medicine and the hassle of making a 1 year old take medicine for 6 months?  The issue of raw milk isn't about you, it is the danger you put other people in.  This isn't just an ordinary disease that is  cured easily, countries have worked very hard to eradicate it, so I guess if I have to forego getting raw milk across state lines, in exchange for a much lower risk of TB I am willing to give up that freedom.  I also think childhood vaccines are important and people who don't have their kids get them are freeloaders, so I guess this all puts me in the communist category.

sasquatch

knabe said:
the doctor oz show the other day said we should close the lid BEFORE we flush so aerosols don't land on our toothbrushes and leave behind salmonella, E. coli and listeria.

it's a proven fact people do more harm to themselves by not washing their hands after taking a dump than just about anything, yet we don't regulate that.  we NEED a new government program to monitor people taking a dump.

perhaps we need etiquette on how the world uses one hand for one thing and another to shake hands.

It sounds like the filth from the letrine has already infected your toothbrush and has gone straight to your brain.  It appears that some posters here ignore posts and replying to comments like that above, I think most fourth graders know to not even use such immature reasoning.

Besisdes, I thought people from California didn't know anything about handshakes.

sasquatch

knabe said:
we must go after rainbow dairy.  maybe they should change their religion to one more equal and big gov will give them an exception.

http://westernfarmpress.com/government/amish-farmers-caught-dairy-sting

a year long sting to catch someone selling something to someone something they want.

what a waste.

jason

;D

Attachments

• weekendatberniesorigina.jpg
    weekendatberniesorigina.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 526
  • rd_appleton_nyt_firefighters_dm_110502_photo_ssh.jpg
    rd_appleton_nyt_firefighters_dm_110502_photo_ssh.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 392
  • mlnw8y.jpg
    mlnw8y.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 446