What are you listening to?

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

You young whipper snappers better be steering me right. I ordered two albums of bleu and one of reckless kelly. Stevie ray is mainly a blues guy isn't he?

DLD

Glad you like it, Telos. My favorite Bleu song is The Echo (well, today anyway - lol). Yeah, the live stuff is very popular in this genre, and I like alot of it, too, but I still prefer the studio albums.  Just seems like it's a little harder to appreciate the music on the live recordings - I think I tend to like the live recordings  better after I've heard the studio stuff.  With three little ones and everything else goin on, it's hard for us to get out and see these artists live, but someday I hope to - I really enjoy live shows.

AJ, if you liked the samples, you'll like the cd's, I'm sure.  I'm just "discovering" Reckless Kelly myself.  I got Bulletproof, and at first just thought it was just a decent cd, but now it's the one that never leaves the cd player in my truck. That's the mark of a good cd for me... lol. Yes, Stevie Ray Vaughan was a blues/rock guitarist, got some airplay back in the late 70's, early 80's I guess - he passed away quite awhile ago, but I think he's one of those artists that just keeps getting more popular, even after they're gone.

Cold Hearted Woman - Cross Canadian Ragweed