Where do you live?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

1 1/2 Hours west of Omaha. Shelby, NE, home of Curtis Tomasevicz the 2010 gold medalist for USA in bobsledding.

rkmn

herefordfootball said:
rkmn said:
North central Indiana 40 miles south of South Bend

Hey neighbor!!!! That I dont know yet lol. We're 40 miles west of South Bend!!!  (clapping)
[/quote ]

Lets touch base later this fall when I bring home a couple of my et hereford calves from Iowa.

herefordfootball

rkmn said:
herefordfootball said:
rkmn said:
North central Indiana 40 miles south of South Bend

Hey neighbor!!!! That I dont know yet lol. We're 40 miles west of South Bend!!!  (clapping)
[/quote ]

Lets touch base later this fall when I bring home a couple of my et hereford calves from Iowa.

Hey that'd be awesome!!!! I'd love to come look at the calves!!! I've got a couple herfs on the ground now along with a couple clubbies. Stop in anytime to check 'em out!! I'll pm you my info :)

OH Breeder

Columbus Ohio downtown through the week. Northwest Ohio on days off and weekends.
Work Pennsylvania, Ohio, Eastern Michigan to the Upper Penisula, Western New York and West Virgina. Corporate office- California and Massachusetts.

hardenblu2

Wow Oh breeder, sounds like you need your time to play! Paris, IL. East central IL.  30 min. West of Terra Haute IN.  COOL POST

bluffcountrycattle

We too are in SE MN, close to the IA border...and 10 miles from RTM Cattle!!  If anyone is ever in the area, would be glad to take some visitors on a pasture tour!  <beer>