Where do you live?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Hilltop

Southern Saskatchewan,  Radville..... 45 min north of Montana border, (port of Regway) 25 min west of JIT, and looks like a couple of hours northwest of TBob!!!!  (thumbsup)

justintime

T-bob said:
20 miles to the west is montana and 60 miles to the north is canada

I was in Williston this afternoon. Did you see me wave? I am 100 miles virtually straight north of Williston. I use the little airport in Williston quite often to fly in the US.The last flight I was on, was to Denver, and other than myself, the entire plane was Mexicans and I hardly heard a word of English on the entire flight. I was beginning to wonder if I was on the wrong flight. They were all returning to Texas for a few days off from the oil patch.  It amazes me that a town that size can have 7 flights a day to Denver. Another example of the perks a healthy oil patch can bring to a small community.

LTrimble

justintime

just checking out the TSC and Super Walmart. Some food items are no different in price than here, but some others are worth the drive. We head down several times a year, as a mini change of scenery.

T-bob

justintime said:
T-bob said:
20 miles to the west is montana and 60 miles to the north is canada

I was in Williston this afternoon. Did you see me wave? I am 100 miles virtually straight north of Williston. I use the little airport in Williston quite often to fly in the US.The last flight I was on, was to Denver, and other than myself, the entire plane was Mexicans and I hardly heard a word of English on the entire flight. I was beginning to wonder if I was on the wrong flight. They were all returning to Texas for a few days off from the oil patch.  It amazes me that a town that size can have 7 flights a day to Denver. Another example of the perks a healthy oil patch can bring to a small community.
Ya their starting to come!!! We just laugh how fast they speak and say "i bet they don't make it till december!"

T-bob

justintime said:
just checking out the TSC and Super Walmart. Some food items are no different in price than here, but some others are worth the drive. We head down several times a year, as a mini change of scenery.
lol well that's all we got tsc and wal-mart. 

sue

Central Michigan- 2 hours north of East Lansing.

Ruchian

My cattle are in southern Oregon and thats were I "live", but I'm currently at Oregon State University.