why is the price a secret

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

ganggreen said:
CWshorthorns said:
when selling most anything you have to put some effort in it most times it will not just fall into your lap.
there are a million club calves for sale and a thousand people who want to buy one. you better get after it
with insight like that, you should make an infomercial.

CWshorthorns

knabe
that last post would mean that me and gangreen would have to be partners since that is part his and mine and i dont see us working together on much just from what i have read from him he has not said much of anything other than bad mouthin someones post

knabe

CWshorthorns said:
knabe
that last post would mean that me and gangreen would have to be partners since that is part his and mine and i dont see us working together on much just from what i have read from him he has not said much of anything other than bad mouthin someones post

such a good start for ganggreen then.

i guess he should "try harder" at first impressions then eh?

ganggreen

knabe said:
CWshorthorns said:
knabe

you have 6427 posts on sp. you obviously need something more going on in your life. good luck

CWshorthorns

those 6427 post might be full of info that you might want to read to help you with your next impression ganggreen

BCCC

ganggreen said:
knabe said:
CWshorthorns said:
knabe

you have 6427 posts on sp. you obviously need something more going on in your life. good luck
Which is only 5 posts a day....You on the other hand have what 20 already and you just registered today...So far haven't seen one of your posts amount to anything worth while...Knabe on the other hand posts things that you don't know what to think of or where it came from...But normally very informative stuff.

ganggreen

CWshorthorns said:
those 6427 post might be full of info that you might want to read to help you with your next impression ganggreen
no. i read them. they are pretty lame.  he really needs wife or girlfriend kids or something.  he obviously spends too much time on here.  maybe he should work harder and spend less time on his computer.. just being honest

knabe

ganggreen said:
CWshorthorns said:
no. i read them. they are pretty lame.  he really needs wife or girlfriend kids or something.  he obviously spends too much time on here.  maybe he should work harder and spend less time on his computer.. just being honest

you read 7427 posts?  maybe you can't quit me?

talk about needing a wife or girlfriend or kids or something.

your comment is what's commonly referred to "the pot calling the kettle black". otherwise known as a hypocrite.

they offer courses in logic in college.  lots of girls there too.

BCCC

ganggreen said:
CWshorthorns said:
Just saying pretty sure knabe has worked plenty hard seeing as he is like a molecular biologist and a robotic engineer or something along those lines and pretty sure he's working on some kind of degree to do with cloning/genetic engineering, just guessing though
<beer>

ganggreen

knabe said:
ganggreen said:
CWshorthorns said:

you read 7427 posts?  maybe you can't quit me?

talk about needing a wife or girlfriend or kids or something.

your comment is what's commonly referred to "the pot calling the kettle black". otherwise known as a hypocrite.

they offer courses in logic in college.  lots of girls there too.
ha.  i read the first 6 or 10. then i got bored. sorry your fan club not that big

knabe

ganggreen said:
no. i read them.
ha.  i read the first 6 or 10. then i got bored. sorry your fan club not that big

so lying is a sales technique when your product isn't very good huh?

so, you went back to the start of steer planet and read 6 or 10 posts and based your opinion on that.

perhaps you meant the last 6 or 10 posts.

your fan club is exactly 0.  your product must be in demand.

you must not be bored yet, you can't quit me.  

ganggreen

knabe said:
ganggreen said:
no. i read them.
ha.  i read the first 6 or 10. then i got bored. sorry your fan club not that big

so lying is a sales technique when your product isn't very good huh?

so, you went back to the start of steer planet and read 6 or 10 posts and based your opinion on that.

perhaps you meant the last 6 or 10 posts.

your fan club is exactly 0.  your product must be in demand.

you must not be bored yet, you can't quit me.  
you are weird.  good bye

Part Timer

Ganggreen maybe you should just move on. I sold my first ever club calf off of this site. It didnt cost me one cent. Sure beats getting health papers, paying a consignment fee and trucking to sale. So the way I figure it selling my calf on this site saved me atleast $100. I'm just getting started in breeding cattle so I dont have people beating on my door to look at my calves. I guess I suck at selling cattle but hey I got it sold thats all that matters. I sure hope you dont ever intend on trying to sell anything on here because you pretty much shot yourself in the foot.

ganggreen

Part Timer said:
Ganggreen maybe you should just move on. I sold my first ever club calf off of this site. It didnt cost me one cent. Sure beats getting health papers, paying a consignment fee and trucking to sale. So the way I figure it selling my calf on this site saved me atleast $100. I'm just getting started in breeding cattle so I dont have people beating on my door to look at my calves. I guess I suck at selling cattle but hey I got it sold thats all that matters. I sure hope you dont ever intend on trying to sell anything on here because you pretty much shot yourself in the foot.
ya it will be real hard to log on under a different name wont it