American Muscle Pic

Help Support Steer Planet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjcattleco

here it is !!!!  Semen is available!!!! quality is excellent.....

Attachments

• American Muscle Linde.jpg
    American Muscle Linde.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 992

red

That boy cleans up real good! Great picture Scott!
He looks like a real bull!

Red

red

Now, that is what a bull should look like! you can see his muscles & actual structure. Not all hair & fluff.
I'm really curious on how you do w/ him. I'll pass the picture on to the boys who are the Shorthorn guys here.
Let us know when you have the test results on him for TH/PHA. Know you said should be clean but anymore like to see it in writing.

Red

garybob

Got a pic of his Mama and her udder and all of her stats (age, calving interval, etc) ? Paternal granddam, too. I only see pics of a muscle bull, until I know something 'bout the cows in his background.

Gary Bob

sjcattleco

garybob said:
Got a pic of his Mama and her udder and all of her stats (age, calving interval, etc) ? Paternal granddam, too. I only see pics of a muscle bull, until I know something 'bout the cows in his background.

Gary Bob

I have been looking for my pic of the old Pandora cow for weeks.. I know its here somewhere.....I will get one of the younger here pretty soon.... Just for you GB i will get one of her in posed form with udder in perfect stage of fullness and her SMALLFLOWER bull calf at side!!!! (clapping)...

ShortyJ13

red said:
Now, that is what a bull should look like! you can see his muscles & actual structure. Not all hair & fluff.
I'm really curious on how you do w/ him. I'll pass the picture on to the boys who are the Shorthorn guys here.
Let us know when you have the test results on him for TH/PHA. Know you said should be clean but anymore like to see it in writing.

Red

I agree. I get tired of looking for good sires and seeing big fluffy bulls and not knowing exactly whats underneath all the fluff!! I loove hair, but I also like to be able to see some structure to go along...  - the whole package - ;)

sjcattleco

Well I really appreciate the positive comments...... We are shipping out the first 100 units on him this week...will send a straw to get TH tested..... i just hope some folks will seriously consider using him..

sjcattleco

It is a bit complicated

Linebred Deerpark Improver 3rd... 

Sire is SJCC Influence
Dam is SJCC Pandora Lass

paternal Grandsire  Elbee Gizmo's Image... Great Grand is the immortal GIZMO!!
maternal grandsire  Elbee Ultimate Improver 3rd...

He is also linebred Deerpark leader 13th...and Smallflower leader 2nd!!

both his granddams were 2 of the best cows we ever owned..

ELBEE

Iowa, if your following along this thread, the cow Scott's talking about (damm of Ultimate Improver 3rd), is the same cow that's granddamm of the 428P bull your interested in.

iowa

Elbee

if the picture above is an indication of what your cattle resemble, it will be a fun trip for me!

OH Breeder

ELBEE said:
Iowa, if your following along this thread, the cow Scott's talking about (damm of Ultimate Improver 3rd), is the same cow that's granddamm of the 428P bull your interested in.
Elbee et all,
I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to SJC 's farm yesterday. Great looking herd. Couldn't haven't been nicer. American Muscle is the real deal. It will be interesting to see how the calves turn out.

red

looking over the pictures you sent me, I was impressed!
Someday maybe we can look at SteerPlanet tours! I bet there would be interest in something like that place in Springfield, Ohio we talked about. Genetic Connection, they are associated w/ Trans Ova & do collection, ET work, sire & donor housing plus several other services.

Red- tour guide! (welcome)

Will

sjcattleco said:
What was his birth weight?  How about weaning and yearling weights? What is the cost of the semen?  Do you think he would be safe to use on heifers.  What do you use on your Gizmo daughters?

sjcattleco

Will said:
sjcattleco said:
What was his birth weight?  How about weaning and yearling weights? What is the cost of the semen?  Do you think he would be safe to use on heifers.  What do you use on your Gizmo daughters?

DOB  April 1 2006
BW actual wt 71 lb  age of cow 4

weaned in July shown at County fair weighed at the fair  1st week of August weight was 370 -380 tops...  weighed again in December at 8 1/2 months old  850# wighed again on is birthday  April 1 2007  1240#

He will be safe on most heifers.. his sire is safe and so was his grandsire. ...You know I can't make any promises about Calving ease... I am 110% confident he will be more than safe on my heifers but maybe not someone elses..

We breed IMAGE daughters to our Influence bull... so we line breed them again!!

sjcattleco

Can you believe that some punk POS on breedersworld is bashin my bull already??? i would love to be a hacker and make his harddrive explode...

Status
Not open for further replies.