Bad Weather

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

Hang on Midwest buddies......here comes another one.  We had dry 50 mph winds....have had 4 wildfires totalling 25000 acres yesterday and today, 3 fatalities, very devastating.

We were 74 degrees yesterday.  Tonight's forcast includes 5-10 inches of snow.  We need this snow for the fires..... Hard on us all ..... watch the weather and pray for summer!

Jill

cowz said:
Hang on Midwest buddies......here comes another one.  We had dry 50 mph winds....have had 4 wildfires totalling 25000 acres yesterday and today, 3 fatalities, very devastating.

We were 74 degrees yesterday.  Tonight's forcast includes 5-10 inches of snow.   We need this snow for the fires..... Hard on us all ..... watch the weather and pray for summer!
It was 28 a couple of mornings ago, we are at 73 now with gusty winds now, weather shows 50's and rain for the next 2 days.  I just wish it would make up it's mind and stay either hot or cold this going back and forth is hard on everyone!

doubled

minimoo38 said:
justamom said:
I actually heard the Snow word today for tomorrow, I sure wish Spring would come.

yeah, who woulda thought, snow in the middle of april  ::)

justamom said:
Yeah here in Iowa we are under a wind advisory but its sure better than what we have been having, tomorrow night rain is moving in again.
But at least I see green grass now, the pastures sure look punk this year so far.

rain again??? this just plain sucks. thanks to the 50+ mph wind, it's almost impossible to move after the 2 feet deep skidloader tracks now have a crust on them, which, by the way only LOOKS dry. i found out the hard way that it really wasn't!!!   :eek: i just so happened to step on a track crust, and i sunk up to my knee. as i kept going, my other leg hit the permanently wet slop, and i ended up sitting down in said slop.   :mad: you can't get out of that stuff unless you ROLL out. oh yes, i said roll out.  ::) needless to say, my clothes have quite the pre-soak to do.  ;D

Minimoo that was so funny- I sure can see you doing that- Yeah the lots are still awful, still can haul any poo yet, The pastures need sun for a couple of weeks to start growing,
sounds like quite a bit of rain on the way

doubled

cowz said:

We were 74 degrees yesterday.  Tonight's forcast includes 5-10 inches of snow.   We need this snow for the fires..... Hard on us all ..... watch the weather and pray for summer!

I hope you and yours are safe, prayers to your state- hope everything gets better

doubled

:'(  Here we go again a monsoon is approaching, 2-3 inches again tonight and tomorrow  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

minimoo38

it's just been raining ALL F-ING DAY LONG!!!!  when will it ever end  ???  :'(  :mad:  i've heard that the farmer's almanac is predicting a lot of tornadoes and that this is going to be a violent summer with the frequency and severity of even more storms........great, something to look forward to.  ;D

SWMO

In excess of two inches of moisture last night.  Just when the soil was starting to blow in the wind.  Rats!  Our ground is pumping when you drive across it.  Grass doesn't even look good,  Too many cool days without sun. 

BUT!  It is supposed to be in the high 70's and even 80 by Sunday <party> Think that we'll take in a jackpot on Sunday.  Calves out for the first time this year.  Sure hope they behave.

doubled

After todays rains I swear I saw a gator slithering down the pasture hehe (lol)

one year I saw a possum swimming on the road here it was so bad.

Red  (lol)

justme

OK...I've had enough of the rain and the mud!!!  I've already had one sock fatality don't need another one! lol