Char

Help Support Steer Planet:

ast

What'd you breed this 4 yo Firewater PB cow to?  I'm looking at going clubby and I'm looking for a highly marketable calf, heifer or steer.  She's VERY moderate.  Previous calves have been to different herd bulls and have been solid overall without any major holes.  Pictured calf is a heifer out of a chi bull.

Smokin Bob
Man Among Boys
Yellow Jacket--worry about sloppy front 1/3
Lifeline--worry about enough depth
Solid Gold
Born Free
Life Jacket, Young Wild & Free, My Kind--enough offspring yet?

Other thoughts?

Attachments

• char1.jpg
    char1.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 188
  • char2.jpg
    char2.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 201
  • Char3.jpg
    Char3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 214

DakotaCow

Warrant every day of the week! With her long front I cant see that not being a solid mating.

GoWyo

It's been a few years, but one breeder I know used to breed chars to Friction.  They were hard to look at as weaners, but after a few months on feed, they really bellied down and looked cool.

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
SMILIN BOB has worked for the BENES on some Char cows very good !!!
UNSTTOPPABLE -HAS HAD GOOD REPORT'S ALSO !!!!
SOLID GOLD -I used him on CHAROLAIS PB cow and got PB CHAROLAIS LOOKING BULL CALF ....ALL WHITE
MAN AMONG BOY'S I think should work also !!!!!
MONOPOLY  IS VERY GOOD ON charolais PB cows ,watch the sale report's, the winner's column ---I think there were 6 STATE FAIR CHAMPIONS IN mid-section of  USA this summer ,ALL were MONOPOLY X PB CHAROLAIS cow's to my knowledge ...    ANYONE of those sires could work just depends on your cow and your destination for her calf ...