Cut the BS

Help Support Steer Planet:

Boot Jack Bulls

I'm probably going to make some enemies here, but I think this thread should not even exist! At this point, I'm only posting on it myself because it disgusts me, so I will make my peace and say no more on the matter. If you do not like what people have to say 1. don't listen or let it bother you or 2. pm the person and tell them how you feel. If I blasted away at my personell in front of everybody, I would not get much respect or have a job for long! I agree that some people are not careful as to what they say to younger members, but their insight is still helpful and more positive support from the rest of us is probably a better response to the negativity. I should also mention that despite so many people disliking this particular person's outlook and approach, he still has a karma of 20. Obviously few have taken the time to take up things with him personally lately. I hope that this is the end of it, but I don't really expect it to be. Just another case of egos and politics invading yet another fun and informative pastime.