Cut the BS

Help Support Steer Planet:

cpratz

I don't comment on much but I have to say that "Cut the BS" doesn't have anything else to do with his life but bash people on steer planet. It's getting old. Almost every thread I read has your comment in it (most are rude or bad). You need to learn how to control your posts. Just my opinion.

ferkj

And that's your opinion of his opinions.  You know what they say about opinions.... they're like %$@holes  and you should know the rest.  It's that darn little thing called the first amendment that's give him, you, and me the right to say what we want without getting our heads chopped off.  Damn constitution anyway.  <hero>

showsteerdlux

Zach said:
He's quite opinionated, it does get old after awhile.
That's an opinion right there isn't it? Getting old.......

In response to the original post maybe you should consider reading his posts in a different way. He is blunt, yes, but at least he is consistent. Counts for alot in my eyes. I'd rather see his rants and raves than the 15 year holds posting stupid crap on here. Just my 2 cents.

rasor club calves

you are just fueling a fire. If you want something done about this don't do anything at all. Every time some one has a question he is there to ramble on about something completly off topic and never answer your question. Actions always come back to haunt you so dont burn bridges you may have to cross

J

JTM

When it comes to these kinds of forums. You have to understand that everybody is different. Everyone has their way of communicating and a lot of times things come across much more rude or harsh on the internet than what the person intended it to. All I know is that Cut the BS is very passionate about livestock and doesn't hold back, he "cuts the bs". He calls me out all the time when I self promote my farm, but I just laugh and say yeah, so what!

showsteerdlux

JTM said:
When it comes to these kinds of forums. You have to understand that everybody is different. Everyone has their way of communicating and a lot of times things come across much more rude or harsh on the internet than what the person intended it to. All I know is that Cut the BS is very passionate about livestock and doesn't hold back, he "cuts the bs". He calls me out all the time when I self promote my farm, but I just laugh and say yeah, so what!
very good point. I'm certainly not saying I always agree with him (normally see thongs different), bit he is consistent......

Diamond

honestly, I don't think theres anyone on sp that he has not "opinionated" himself about, and you know what more power to him. am I praising him? no, personally I think hes an idiot half the time, while the other half he brings a lot to the the discussion. If everyone went about agreeing with everything people said, things would be vary boring. dose he get out of line? yes, so when he is, argue right back, but do it intellectually. The boards don't need to be a flood ground for insults, if hes belittling club calves like he often dose, and it bugs you, state a fact, not stammer on that hes a lizard licking hobo with no clue...because he is informative about 'his' kind of cattle. The world isn't sunshine an roses, why should cattle discussion be??

as far as kids flooding the board with stupid questions, be a bit more understanding, everyone starts somewhere and they our are future, there are a hell of a lot more yuppies then farmers. Face it guys we are a dyeing breed, so before you cut each others throats please keep in mind we should try to stick together. morons like PETA excel because they have the ability to unite under there goal (as messed up and misleading as it is) so try to use your energy's for something positive. Just my 2 cents worth.

and BS, I do not like you one bit, and that's me being 'Blunt'

TJ

Opinions are just that.  I don't see a problem here.  But, that is just my opinion.  ;)

smo

be real though if u put a piece of shit cow on here and say what u think dont u want him to be honest one day a judge will tell u that anyways im tired of all the people that try to be nice on here and not hurt feelings i would rather know the truth thats why i ask the question

ferkj

as far as kids flooding the board with stupid questions, be a bit more understanding, everyone starts somewhere and they our are future, there are a hell of a lot more yuppies then farmers. Face it guys we are a dyeing breed, so before you cut each others throats please keep in mind we should try to stick together. morons like PETA excel because they have the ability to unite under there goal (as messed up and misleading as it is) so try to use your energy's for something positive

AMEN.  We were all 15 once and had alot of questions.  I betcha Geyer, Steirwalt, Kerry Lawernce, Bonham, Groetska and on and on were 15 once and  had questions to.  Last time i checked them boys were doing just fine.  No one was was born knowing how to pick one, feed it and then clip and fit that sucker to a T.  Let the 15 year olds ask all the questions they want.  Would it make you feel better if they were down on the corner peddling dope and shooting each other?  <rock> <rock>

OH Breeder

smo said:
be real though if u put a piece of **** cow on here and say what u think dont u want him to be honest one day a judge will tell u that anyways im tired of all the people that try to be nice on here and not hurt feelings i would rather know the truth thats why i ask the question

There always a way to have some manners when offering advice. Some folks can't afford expensive calves and feedlot calves may be the best they can get. Some people are just starting out and come here with the idea of learning. Being an a-hole doesn't impress me. Even judges have tack when describing cattle they may not rise to the top of the class. Nothing wrong with calling the faults out in an animal but being rude isn't necessary. I see it as a level of maturity The older you get the more you will understand. I never quiet acted like that when I was 25 . But learned quiet quickly in this world and in business you can get alot farther using some tack. 6 degrees of separation- you would be surprised how you may run into people down the road.
When I interviewed for my current job 10 years ago in California and I am from Ohio I never expected to meet a Vice President in California that actually dated a girl from my home town. One phone call is all he had to make back "home" to find out what kind of character I had. BUT... I learned very early on from strict parents how to communicate appropriately.

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

jason

Everyone can have opinions, but you have to present them in a tactful way.  I am not fond of being abrasive to new members, even if they are a bit grammatically challenged or asking a question that been asked before.

My best advice if you do not have something constructive to post, don't post.

It comes down to if someone is causing problems which is preventing other people from posting, then I will do something.

jason

OH Breeder said:
smo said:
be real though if u put a piece of **** cow on here and say what u think dont u want him to be honest one day a judge will tell u that anyways im tired of all the people that try to be nice on here and not hurt feelings i would rather know the truth thats why i ask the question

There always a way to have some manners when offering advice. Some folks can't afford expensive calves and feedlot calves may be the best they can get. Some people are just starting out and come here with the idea of learning. Being an a-hole doesn't impress me. Even judges have tack when describing cattle they may not rise to the top of the class. Nothing wrong with calling the faults out in an animal but being rude isn't necessary. I see it as a level of maturity The older you get the more you will understand. I never quiet acted like that when I was 25 . But learned quiet quickly in this world and in business you can get alot farther using some tack. 6 degrees of separation- you would be surprised how you may run into people down the road.
When I interviewed for my current job 10 years ago in California and I am from Ohio I never expected to meet a Vice President in California that actually dated a girl from my home town. One phone call is all he had to make back "home" to find out what kind of character I had. BUT... I learned very early on from strict parents how to communicate appropriately.

Well said.  (thumbsup)

farmboy

showsteernc said:
Zach said:

In response to the original post maybe you should consider reading his posts in a different way. He is blunt, yes, but at least he is consistent. Counts for alot in my eyes. I'd rather see his rants and raves than the 15 year holds posting stupid crap on here. Just my 2 cents.

Indeed my opinion is just another opinion in the bunch but mine holds weight which a lot of people share on here. Seems to me most of his posts are a cry for attention or he has a chip on his shoulder. Not to mention the 50 username changes I've seen. Just my USD $0.02

wyatt

showsteernc said:
Zach said:

In response to the original post maybe you should consider reading his posts in a different way. He is blunt, yes, but at least he is consistent. Counts for alot in my eyes. I'd rather see his rants and raves than the 15 year 
holds posting stupid crap on here. Just my 2 cents.
your no better than bs... jmo ----and yes that is an opinion........i haven't told you this yet but work on your spelling  <cowboy>