emails (political diatribe)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

linnettejane

(email)  WOW!

Dr.Jack Wheeler

Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness.  For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informed.  He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc.  I think he is in semi-retirement now.  He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything.  He is also a somewhat well-known mountain climber and adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored _empty suit_. _No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works_, no guts, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance. _He has no real identity_. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya .

Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively. What he isn't, _not a genetic drop of_, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. _He hasn't a si ngle ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners_. Slave-trading was the main Arab
business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of _slave owners_. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah. It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white. Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: _Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior. His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.

Pass this on to every thinking American you  know!

linnettejane

Some thought provoking signs . . .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 373
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 382
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 362
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 361

linnettejane

more...

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 361
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 344
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 366
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 347
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 358

red

Obama spoke to a crowd near Columbus, Ohio over the weekend. Many had waited 12 hours to hear his speech. BTW, his speech was almost word for word the acceptance speech given at the convention.
They say Ohio is a key state. Too bad a new or original speech isn't needed.

Red

DL

Clearly, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and people can say what they want but I for one am extremely tired of the racist, slanderous, innuendo based rhetoric that purports to be fact - I guess it takes about 2 to 3 years for any cattle board to become a high school drama online filled with gossip, meanness, and spite - looking back at the past week or so on SP it appears that it has now reached that low of high school drama where the jocks and cheerleaders reign supreme

Doc

DL said:
Clearly, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and people can say what they want but I for one am extremely tired of the racist, slanderous, innuendo based rhetoric that purports to be fact - I guess it takes about 2 to 3 years for any cattle board to become a high school drama online filled with gossip, meanness, and spite - looking back at the past week or so on SP it appears that it has now reached that low of high school drama where the jocks and cheerleaders reign supreme

linnetjane, thanks for sharing!!!!
DL, if you think some of the stuff about Hussein O'bama is only innuendo , then you ought to read a book called "Obama Nation" by Jerome Corsi PHD. He is a member of the Constitution party so he is not for Obama or McCain, he says he just wants the truth known about Obama & the lies & half lies he is telling about his life growing up. I'm 1/2 way thru it & it's an eye opener.

worthabit

DL said:
I would have to say that I somewhat agree with DL. While Linnettejane is entitled to her opinion, I don't think this board is the place to promote political propaganda. While I am not an American, I suspect that all politicians are about the same and while they appear different before elections, usually their is never much change whoever comes to power. I find it very hard to believe that electing Obama would be the beginning of the end for the United States.  I hear it is a close race for the presidency, are their elections for the House,or Senate or whatever they are called as well?What are the chances of everything going Democrat? If there is a split and some are republican and some democrat, what would be the chances of the "left wing adgenda" going through?

DL

Doc said:
DL said:

linnetjane, thanks for sharing!!!!
DL, if you think some of the stuff about Hussein O'bama is only innuendo , then you ought to read a book called "Obama Nation" by Jerome Corsi PHD. He is a member of the Constitution party so he is not for Obama or McCain, he says he just wants the truth known about Obama & the lies & half lies he is telling about his life growing up. I'm 1/2 way thru it & it's an eye opener.

Doc - I certainly do not believe everything I read and just because a person has a PhD doesn't make them right or honest or truthful. I have read sections of this book as well as "Unfit for command" - as you may be aware there is controversy about the accuracy of these books as well as controversy about some of the activities of the author. As a controversial conservative author and conspiracy theorist I certainly think he has an agenda and a candidate, just like he did in 2004. Apparently we remain a nation of sheep

Jill

The problem I have with Obama isn't that he is Democrat, he doesn't seem to value ANYTHING that is American.
And to answer your question (worthabit), that is a very real possibility, people want change and don't seem to care what that change is.

Doc

worthabit said:
I would have to say that I somewhat agree with DL. While Linnettejane is entitled to her opinion, I don't think this board is the place to promote political propaganda. While I am not an American, I suspect that all politicians are about the same and while they appear different before elections, usually their is never much change whoever comes to power. I find it very hard to believe that electing Obama would be the beginning of the end for the United States.  I hear it is a close race for the presidency, are their elections for the House,or Senate or whatever they are called as well?What are the chances of everything going Democrat? If there is a split and some are republican and some democrat, what would be the chances of the "left wing adgenda" going through?

I don't think Linnettejane was promoting anything. I think she was sharing some e-mails that she received. If all it takes is some bmpr stickers or t-shirts to influence someones vote, then chances are that person isn't going to take the time to vote anyway or even registered to vote. The change your talking about is what Hussein was saying, but yet he picks someone as VP that's been a senator & member of the club for 35 years. McCain on the other hand, picks someone who was born in Idaho , then moves to Alaska & been there ever since except for college. I think her time as mayor then as governor sure gives her more experience if she were to have to step in as President than someone that has just been voting on issues like a senator does. I off my political soapbox now. There is no bigger way to offend people than by discussing  politics or religion. And I'm not on here to do that. On that note  GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linnettejane

i was just sharing some emails i received...i did not write any of this (which should be obvious, i dont use caps and too many periods)...i only shared it in the hopes of getting a political conversation started so that i could hear others opinions so that i might be able to make a more informed decision.......

if anything i have posted is incorrect or inaccurate then please say so...........or if you have something you want to share about mccain....go right ahead....last time i checked it was a free country...

and yes i KNOW this is a cattle board...but the description does say THE BIG SHOW "This is the main discussion area. The area is not just limited to Show Steer and Club Calf topics--post whatever you want to discuss. Don't hesitate to post--ALL NEW POSTERS ARE WELCOME!"

honestly, how many times can we discuss what to do about warts?  being able to post "whatever" is what keeps this board exciting and why i check it a couple times a day.... there are some, no....let me rephrase that...many...well versed and educated people on this board whose opinions i value when it comes to agriculture....maybe i'd like to hear what they think about non ag related topics?

JbarL

linnettejane said:
i was just sharing some emails i received...i did not write any of this (which should be obvious, i dont use caps and too many periods)...i only shared it in the hopes of getting a political conversation started so that i could hear others opinions so that i might be able to make a more informed decision.......

if anything i have posted is incorrect or inaccurate then please say so...........or if you have something you want to share about mccain....go right ahead....last time i checked it was a free country...

and yes i KNOW this is a cattle board...but the description does say THE BIG SHOW "This is the main discussion area. The area is not just limited to Show Steer and Club Calf topics--post whatever you want to discuss. Don't hesitate to post--ALL NEW POSTERS ARE WELCOME!"

honestly, how many times can we discuss what to do about warts?  being able to post "whatever" is what keeps this board exciting and why i check it a couple times a day.... there are some, no....let me rephrase that...many...well versed and educated people on this board whose opinions i value when it comes to agriculture....maybe i'd like to hear what they think about non ag related topics?

your so right lj....i mean what if we want to talk about nascar or something every now and then??....i mean its mearly our opinion right?

red

As a right wing conservative ( we got bashed last week) I'm not happy w/ either candidates. Just because you put a female pro-lifer on your ticket doesn't make me want to jump up & say YEA!
I will agree w/ you DL on that I didn't like some of the signs. LJ was just passing them along as many have done over the years.
Not sure about your obsession w/ jocks & cheerleaders. Doubt if many of us gals here were cheerleaders.Am sure we have some male & female jocks but is that a bad thing? Isn't that lumping one group into a category?

<party> <party> <party>

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.