High school karma

Help Support Steer Planet:

minimoo38

knabe said:
i think everyone has noticed dusty's karma change, especially since he started out in negative territory, as well as minimoo i think. 

you thought right. when i first joined this board, i was trying to be a bad a**, and more or less vent some of my frustrations.  :mad: (argue) i realized very quickly that i could just be myself.  :) i appreciate this board for all that it has taught me. thank you all.  ;D  (clapping)  (angel)

red

Yes, I have also gotten more people out of the basement than I have ever taken away people's points. sometimes someone will say something that some people don't like & they begin taking their points away. I have always tried to make sure no one is in the negative. I have also tried to just give a person a point if they are having a rough day.

Red

Jill

I don't know where the quote about Dusty came from, but I can tell you I have given Dusty points, not every thinks his comments are negative.

red

Dusty started out in the basement because he said so things that offended a couple. I got him out & I guess others also liked his opinions too. if that's high school then put me back in coach. Course I never liked high school but I guess I could try it again older & wiser!  ;)

Red

CAB

Simmymom1, what a a fast rise in karma!!!! 
Jason, serious brother, it's on!!!!  LOL.

CAB

I forgot to mention, I also like Dusty's devil's advocate side of the story. Ada boy Dusty.

knabe

i get the feeling dusty's perspective is not the devil's advocate, but more from a practical, constructionist postition. 

CAB

Could be more like myself. I always say "a poor man has poor ways. Dusty, which is it, devil's advocate, or are you like myself? Your Friend, Cab

Simmymom1

:eek:    You guys are not going to believe this,  but after I said I was going to buy some scratch off tickets yesterday, well I did and guess what -  I WON!!!!!  I won $80.00 off of one ticket, almost just enough to fill my truck up with diesel ( yeah right )  Anyway, I think this post really ROCKS now!!!  I hope everyone has a great day filled with good KARMA, it sure is cold down here in Texas today!!

cowz

I guess when we are told to "GET A LIFE" on karma comments, it really makes you think about what makes people tick!

red

wow! send some of that good karma, thoughts up here. snow is coming down hard!!!!
I just got an e-mail from someone that was in the basement. Seemed he tried to play w/ one of the big dogs. took him out.

Red

CAB

Simmymom1, wasn't there talk of you having to split that with all of us sending you the karma, or was I just thinking that to myself?

Dusty

CAB said:
Could be more like myself. I always say "a poor man has poor ways. Dusty, which is it, devil's advocate, or are you like myself? Your Friend, Cab
I just try to call a spade a spade.  And sometimes I like to argue for the sake of arguement.  It makes the thread a lot more interesting and stimulates the mind a little more when someone stirs things up.  Ohh and sometimes every now and then I say things just aggravate certain people.

red

cowz said:
I guess when we are told to "GET A LIFE" on karma comments, it really makes you think about what makes people tick!

Oh Cowz, that is one of my personal favorites!!!!!

Red (argue)

frostback

I myself have all the life I can handle right now. Thanks goodness we have had a better winter this year eh cowz.