High school karma

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAB

Simmymom1, I'am going to run & wait by the mailbox. It better be there!!! The WC is 10 below 0 here this morning & snowing hard.

Dusty

Jill said:
CAB said:
  Dusty, actually, sometimes you say what some of the rest of us are thinking.
Exactly!

Kinda the guy from Boston.  If you haven't seen it's pretty funny.

http://www.theguyfromboston.com

OH Breeder

Dusty said:
CAB said:
Could be more like myself. I always say "a poor man has poor ways. Dusty, which is it, devil's advocate, or are you like myself? Your Friend, Cab
I just try to call a spade a spade.  And sometimes I like to argue for the sake of arguement.  It makes the thread a lot more interesting and stimulates the mind a little more when someone stirs things up.  Ohh and sometimes every now and then I say things just aggravate certain people.

Dusty,
Ain't nothin' wrong with that. All in good fun. To this point, I have found you to be pretty honest verses spiteful or mean. Go to work....lol ;D

DLD

So what all of this really boils down to is that I'm gonna end up havin' to go stag to the prom...

Again... :'(

(lol)

CAB

Dusty, can you feel it today? Your karma rising. Same deal for you as Simmymom1. Split, only when you win, parlay our winnings.

red

DLD said:
So what all of this really boils down to is that I'm gonna end up havin' to go stag to the prom...

Again... :'(

Oh come on David, we can all go together! If I remember correctly, I asked the guy to my prom. Somehow I doubt if that surprises anyone!  ;D

Red

(lol)

4Ts4H

OMG, you people REALLY give me a reason to keep coming back.  Not only have I found a forum where people actually are willing to support others, but I laugh my butt of most days as well.

As far as the karma thing...karma, smarma.  I guess I'll just continue to hang out with my 4 real friends.  BTW - they are in the pic!!!

Hey, maybe I can even get a karma point. ::)

knabe

that elephant somehow reminds me of the "elephant" ears at NC state in raleigh NC.  basically the are two domes facing each other about 50 or so feet apart.  you can hear each other talk and bascially no one else.  no one can hear you either.

red

wow, I've given 37 points so far! Taken 0 away!!! Have gotten 6 so far! Thanks guys, might be high school but it's nice to be appreciated & to appreciate others too.

Red

Jill

red said:
wow, I've given 37 points so far! Taken 0 away!!! Have gotten 6 so far! Thanks guys, might be high school but it's nice to be appreciated & to appreciate others too.

Red
Sorry, I don't ever give you points, didn't figure you would ever even notice them, I'll have to get with the program!

red

Jill, that's fine.You are there for me in many other ways!  ;) I guess my comment is that we tend to give more than we receive.
I just think the main purpose of this post hasn't quite achieved what she thought it would.

Red

red

red said:
Jill, that's fine.You are there for me in many other ways!  ;) I guess my comment is that we tend to give more than we receive.
I just think the main purpose of this post hasn't quite achieved what she thought it would.

Red

maybe that didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it to. I guess I have no idea what the intent of the thread was. Nuff said.

Red

Show Heifer

Actually, it has done EXACTLY what I had intented it to do. Think about it red, you can do it. ;D

red

I must be brain dead today then. I thought the posts were very positive of the system. But glad that it worked out for you.
Just remeber to always "do unto others as you want them to do unto you"
Red

knabe

everybody wins!

seriously, anybody use cowtown?

http://www.lautnerfarms.com/bullpages/cowtown.html

he's a PHAC THC

red

You're right Knabe! Karma points for everyone!!!!  (clapping)

You're kidding on CowTown?! I saw that Jones' had a double carrier in the OBE sale.

Red

Latest posts