High school karma

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

Dusty said:
I just try to call a spade a spade.

here's dusty's latest book.  avatar material.  and just for bang for buck, the male has bigger print and first billing!

Attachments

• 003554.jpg
    003554.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 592

justme

Simmymom1 said:
      :eek:    You guys are not going to believe this,  but after I said I was going to buy some scratch off tickets yesterday, well I did and guess what -  I WON!!!!!  I won $80.00 off of one ticket, almost just enough to fill my truck up with diesel ( yeah right )  Anyway, I think this post really ROCKS now!!!  I hope everyone has a great day filled with good KARMA, it sure is cold down here in Texas today!!

Now that is COOL!  since we gave you the karma do we get a cut of the prize? lol (lol) Just kidding.  That rocks simmy. 

showsteerdlux

Simmymom1 said:
      :eek:    You guys are not going to believe this,  but after I said I was going to buy some scratch off tickets yesterday, well I did and guess what -  I WON!!!!!  I won $80.00 off of one ticket, almost just enough to fill my truck up with diesel ( yeah right )  
O my gosh. Guess it was your lucky day.

red

Jason- from the messages I've gotten the new system is getting abused. I'd go back to the old way & you can limit me to 1 an hour too just like everyone else. JMO

Red

jason

red said:
Jason- from the messages I've gotten the new system is getting abused. I'd go back to the old way & you can limit me to 1 an hour too just like everyone else. JMO

Red

It automatically  goes back at the end of the weekend. Just a trial thing. 

Latest posts