How about them Hawkeyes!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

I can't help but brag on my Iowa Hawkeyes.... But undefeated so far. Michigan is their latest victem. Could this be the year that even the "hate Iowa" announcers HAVE to give them credit? Its going to be a tough last part of the season with Ohio St, Michigan St and Wisc coming up. But so far, so good.  (clapping) (clapping)

crown33

heck yea..I can't wait to see how they end up this year. The defense is awesome and stacked..They just need to get the offense putting up some more points which I think they can do

bcosu

i am a big ohio state fan but if i was to be worried about a team then it would be michigan state. they are kind of jekyll and hyde but when the play really well then they can stop dynamic teams like michigan.

lowann

My husband was at the game, he said it was incredible! If they make it to a bowl game, we will be there for sure! <party> <beer> <hero>

forbes family farms

GO HAWKEYES. Hope they make it to the rose bowl. They are undefeated so far but i am really worried about Ohio State and Michigan Sate and Wisconson hope they are undeafeated this year. I LOVE THE HAWKEYES.

PaPigMan

I was at the Penn State game.  I sat in the rain for 5 hours.  I had a very uneasy feeling the entire game.  The Hawks just kept hanging around.  In the end they kicked butt and sent me home depressed and wet.  I hope you guys run the table and get a chance at USC in the Rose Bowl.  If that offense ever gets to clicking, the Hawkeyes will be pretty tough to handle.  I think your biggest challenge will come from Ohio State, depending on which OSU team shows up.  Good Luck, you have my respect.

bjs

Go Hoosiers!!!  I am just cheering my team on so don't talk bad about em! 

I hope Iowa can win the Big Ten.  I absolutely hate Ohio State.

Vacanballs

Yeah, everyone hates the best I guess. Ohio State will be in the Rose bowl or bcs championship.Bet on that.

Show Heifer

Now how is OH St going to the rose bowl or the BCS championship when Iowa is going to whoop their butt??  ;D

RSC

oakbar said:
I hope you're right Showheifer!!   Go Hawks!!!
I DISLIKE the Hawkeyes!  That being said, We have many friends from Iowa!  I wish Nebraska and Iowa would make a yearly Nonconference rivalry!  Would be a blast to meet friends yearly and root against and party together!  Sad to say it will never happen, Can't give up an extra home game with a cupcake and the cash it brings to the athletic department!

Watched Hawkeye and Husker games at close friends this year with their 3 boys and our 3 boys!  Had a blast but didn't care for them having my youngest wearing that ugly black and yellow helmet!  <rock>  Maybe if you don't make the Rose bowl and it all works out, match us up once in a bowl!  That would be a fun match-up!

GO BIG RED
Tony

ruhtram

correct me if I'm wrong but this year the rose bowl is the BCS championship. So its BCS#1 vs BCS#2...not necessarily a big ten vs. PAC 10 this year.
Hope the hawks can make it!

RSC

HawkeyeNation said:
correct me if I'm wrong but this year the rose bowl is the BCS championship. So its BCS#1 vs BCS#2...not necessarily a big ten vs. PAC 10 this year.
Hope the hawks can make it!
The BCS Championship is later than the rest!  I think the BCS Championship is still played there but the Rose Bowl is earlier!  Check the link for Bowl Projections from ESPN!  By the way, ESPN is projecting your Hawkeyes!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls/projections

Tony

Dusty

RSC said:
oakbar said:
I DISLIKE the Hawkeyes!  That being said, We have many friends from Iowa!  I wish Nebraska and Iowa would make a yearly Nonconference rivalry!  Would be a blast to meet friends yearly and root against and party together!  Sad to say it will never happen, Can't give up an extra home game with a cupcake and the cash it brings to the athletic department!

Watched Hawkeye and Husker games at close friends this year with their 3 boys and our 3 boys!  Had a blast but didn't care for them having my youngest wearing that ugly black and yellow helmet!  <rock>  Maybe if you don't make the Rose bowl and it all works out, match us up once in a bowl!  That would be a fun match-up!

GO BIG RED
Tony

They actually did play in 1999 in Iowa City and then in Lincoln in 2000. 

RSC

Dusty said:
RSC said:
oakbar said:

GO BIG RED
Tony

They actually did play in 1999 in Iowa City and then in Lincoln in 2000. 
I know, Nebraska switches the  1 Home/Away Nonconference game every 2 years!  The other 3 are always cupcakes at home!  If they made it anual they would still want to schedule another top team and that would leave ever other year with one less home game!

Tony

Tony

DL

(clapping) (clapping)

should be a good game next week - GO IOWA!

Show Heifer

I am sure there will be some people still in denial and not give the Hawks credit, but it is getting harder and harder to say they are not AWSOME and deserve to be in the top 10 at least, if not top 5.
Their schedule has been tough, and if they win next week, I mean WHEN they win next week, it will be the first time EVER Iowa has went 8-0.  Things are looking good for a wonderful trip around New Years Day!! 

Show Heifer

Forbes: I will see you in Pasadena!!  Or maybe a few days for the national champtionship!!!