How about them Hawkeyes!

Help Support Steer Planet:

forcheyhawk

cbcfarms said:
had stanzi played then it probably wouldn't have been as close. he is worse than pryor about throwing into coverage and gambling. i would take vandeberg as my quarterback any day, he took pretty good care of the ball. i could have told you that it would never be a 17 point difference in the score just because ohio state never would push it that much and that they would run for 200+ yards. iowas tight end moeaki is for real. he should be the first tight end drafted when he comes out of college if injuries don't slow him down.
Congrats to Buc fans.  The beautiful thing about Moeaki is that he's probably a better blocker than a pass catcher and he's a darn good pass catcher.  He's been key in the running game this year (when he's been healthy of course).  That's going to be the bad thing about him as well.  He's not been healthy a full season since he's been at Iowa.

BIGTEX

Show Heifer said:
Now how is OH St going to the rose bowl or the BCS championship when Iowa is going to whoop their butt??   ;D

I can't believe this post has lasted so long for two teams that don't matter this year.

Show Heifer

Well, the season is over and what a season it was! From what I understand, their were 5 bowls represented at the game, each knowing that where the Hawkeyes go, so do thousands upon thousand of hawk fans with their checkbooks open. Funny, they have no idea where they might be going, and you can already get on the reservation list. That is what makes the Iowa Hawkeyes so special, wonderful "not good enough athletes" that still manage to win with heart and "want to", a coach that is wanted all over the country but still is loyal and loves Iowa, fans that will go to games regardless of where, or when, or regardless of weather. I mean really, when was the last time a "southern team" actually played REAL football, in the freezing rain, with 30 mph wind and on a field of real grass that is quickly turned to mud? And then when did that "southern team's" fans attend that game including the tail gating for at least 12 hours prior to the game?
Yep that is what makes Iowa special!!
Go Hawks and lets go BOWLING!!!!!!!!

IowaAngus

Show Heifer said:
Well, the season is over and what a season it was! From what I understand, their were 5 bowls represented at the game, each knowing that where the Hawkeyes go, so do thousands upon thousand of hawk fans with their checkbooks open. Funny, they have no idea where they might be going, and you can already get on the reservation list. That is what makes the Iowa Hawkeyes so special, wonderful "not good enough athletes" that still manage to win with heart and "want to", a coach that is wanted all over the country but still is loyal and loves Iowa, fans that will go to games regardless of where, or when, or regardless of weather. I mean really, when was the last time a "southern team" actually played REAL football, in the freezing rain, with 30 mph wind and on a field of real grass that is quickly turned to mud? And then when did that "southern team's" fans attend that game including the tail gating for at least 12 hours prior to the game?
Yep that is what makes Iowa special!!
Go Hawks and lets go BOWLING!!!!!!!!

This is a great post... We will go anywhere anytime to support our hawks!

I was actually at the Minnesota game! man the crowd went wild when we did the goal line stand.. I was listening to sound off and John miller said that bowl representatives don't mean much anymore. its just a gesture...

I personally think we are gonna be going to a fiesta!!!!