Hurricane Ike

Help Support Steer Planet:

sawboss

Chambero, they are smarter than that, we went to the sawmill and got all the chainsaws.  Little brother informed me that Mom said he could run the saw, so guess who got to drag and load limbs.  Yesterday was my oldest son's birthday and he was real somber all day.  I hugged him at the end of the day and said not much of a birthday was it buddy?  He replied "It was okay God got us through this safe, he just added a little extra work".  Then why are you so down?  I did not get to go to football practice today.  With that I fired up the generator, and as a family ate burgers in front of the T.V. and watched the Cowboys kick some tail!  Before going to sleep I had a little talk with the Lord and thanked him for my gifts.  My oldest son always says, " Dad, Hank Jr. got it right, A country boy can survive".

txshowlamb

Well thanks for the concern well Iam fine we didnt get much just some rain but nothin else but it has been cold in the 50's or so a cold front came through.My prayers go with everyone! Sorry you all I have been real busy with school and my steer.