Is anyone Planning a Get Together in Denver this Year?

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

I will still be around Denver about that time. I can guarantee I wont be a guy in a black cowboy hat lol.

LazyGLowlines

cowz said:
klintdog said:
I'll be down from the 7th to the 12th.

If we want to try the same thing on Sat. Jan 10th, we can!   Any takers?
We'll be there starting tomorrow (the 9th) thru the 15th.  We'd love to meet some other SP members if it works out.

cowz

UPDATE....I will not be able to be there on Saturday, Jan 10th.  I will still be on for Saturday, Jan 17 at 1 pm. 

Hopefully, someone is checking the site and take up the "cause" for tomorrow!  Sorry, guys.  COWZ

Steergal

Hello I was wondering if anybody would be trucking from denver to broken bow Ne? I am looking for 1 calf ride, I would love to meet up there!

Chap

i will be there on Saturday the 17th.  Pfizer tent at 2pm.  look forward to meeting the planet dwellers.  Can we compile a list of who will be there? Who is for sure?

farwest

Rsc is having technical difficulties but says to count on him in full force

cowz

Hi guys and gals....I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Sat. at 2 pm  The Pfizer trailer is on the west (mountain side) of the railroad viaduct as you walk down to the yards from the "HILL".  It is next to the Sullivans trailer!   

Justintime, I want to pick your brain for tips on going to Scotland....going to the Royal Highland Show in June!!!

Chap

anyone else going. I have Chap, Oakbar, justintime, RSC and cowz.  looking for other that will be there on Saturday.

aj

I should make it. We're sposed to help the neighbors with their shorthorn plus pen bulls.

RSC

Chap said:
anyone else going. I have Chap, Oakbar, justintime, RSC and cowz.  looking for other that will be there on Saturday.
In another thread Brad H said He will try and make it. 

RSC

shortyjock89

Chap said:

I'll be in Denver, I'll try to make the get together.  I'll be in the yards looking at the bulls both days, I'll have a blue HA hat and most likely a black pullover.

aj

I think Saturday should be a decent day with highs in the 40's to 50's. I think it is around 0 out there this morning. Sounds like the Shorthorn pen bull will be interesting this year. Alot of bulls.Last Sunday we hauled some bulls out to the Adams county fairgrounds. This helps the cattle to get acustomed to the altitude and whatnot. Jungels and Wakurau, and Steeping Stone had bulls there. I heard that Sullivan would have a pen. Of course everything was overconditioned for my taste but Jungels had some neat jpj sons there. I loved them anyway.Deeper ribbed, big bodied , and older styled. I think several of them may outbreed their sire in the future. Wakarau's bulls looked good. Not sure who all will have pens out there. jmo I think today will be cold out there but Friday and Saturday sounds like will be decent. Saturday should be a great day in the yards.jmo

red

Jason said:
Anxiously waiting for videos from Jeff on the bulls.  Any first hand accounts, please post them.

looks like he left this morning early.

Red