List of simile's,quotes,one liners,bumper stickers lyric lines

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

uglier than a red headed step child

Just repeating a saying- love red hair!

Red

CAB

Someone here on the board put one up that I thought was good awhile ago. If you don't like the way something smells, quit sticking your nose in it!!

kanshow

So ugly your mom had to tie a pork chop around your neck so the dog would play with you.

So ugly you couldn't play in the sand box cuz the cats kept burying you.

justme

A friend of mine drove big passenger busses for the Republican convention.  One of his passengers wanted him to put a "Run Hillary Run" bumper sticker on the front bumper of his bus!  Gotta love a sense of humor!

farmboy

CAB said:
  Someone here on the board put one up that I thought was good awhile ago. If you don't like the way something smells, quit sticking your nose in it!!

;D

this goes along with the titanic comment, i had an argument about the ship, they said it really was an unsinkable ship....even though my main point was the fact it lays at the bottom of the atlantic now .... you cant argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down and beat you with experience

jrg

It's not who you know or how you blow, It's how you blow who you know. - Ag teacher

Every single day, I strive to beat my own previous record for the number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.  - George Carlin

Like a midget at a urinal, I'm going to have to stay on my toes. - Frank Drebbon, The Naked Gun

Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at. - Jimmy Demaret

aj

"Whats Colorado Cool-Aide? It's a can of coors....brewed from a mountain stream...it'll set your head on fire....and make your kidneys scream."  from the great john paycheck. ;D

aj

jrg...sorry about the okie computer joke. I heard it from Ken Root(a osu grad) so I thought it was fair game. ;D

jrg

aj said:
jrg...sorry about the okie computer joke. I heard it from Ken Root(a osu grad) so I thought it was fair game. ;D

I must have missed that one.  Or maybe I just didn't get it and read over it!

aj

"There are two things you should never discuss with the inlaws.....religion or politics." ;D

aj

Quarter moon in a ten cent town............I lacked 15 cents of getting me just right.....or he was semi good looking

herfchic

from an Ag Teacher
"something missing is always between the ceiling and the floor"