NEED HELP CHOOSING A SH BULL TO AI TO MY SH HEIFER

Help Support Steer Planet:

sue

Little Heifer we may have a tank or just plan on getting Captain semen when you need it.

Are you currently aJR Member of American Shorthorn??  Do you get the Shorthorn Country each month??

LittleHeifer

I am a member. I usually get it every month but sometimes not. If you had a tank that would be great. Hal called me today and I missed it but I called and left him a message, he has been super busy.
thanks
Little Heifer (angel)

sue

Check Cattlevisions web page . Brad Hook is editing a video of Captain Obvious that will post on CO's Page.

aandtcattle

ravidare said:
How about The bull Named Cupieace, Just Thought of That Becoause we have a Sh Heifer we bred her to himlkike last week!.
First of all, spellcheck dude.  I beleive what you are trying to say is Capiche?  As in JSF Capiche 46U, the roan Proud Jazz son at Select Sires.  Yes he is a calving ease bull, moderate framed and thick, I have calved heifers bred to him the last 2 years with no problems whatsoever and I like the yearlings.  In my opinion, they are more complete and are more structurally sound than the typical Jazz cattle.

kfacres

aandtcattle said:
ravidare said:
How about The bull Named Cupieace, Just Thought of That Becoause we have a Sh Heifer we bred her to himlkike last week!.
First of all, spellcheck dude.  I beleive what you are trying to say is Capiche?  As in JSF Capiche 46U, the roan Proud Jazz son at Select Sires.  Yes he is a calving ease bull, moderate framed and thick, I have calved heifers bred to him the last 2 years with no problems whatsoever and I like the yearlings.  In my opinion, they are more complete and are more structurally sound than the typical Jazz cattle.

Glad to know.. i broke down, against my prior/ past beliefs and bought some straws to stick in heifers this next winter.  Not saying I'll keep any of them, but hey.. if it works for my *cool*, I'm in...  I'm tired of the same ole same ole.. and this (along with a couple more ideas.. like Brocks 329 bull, and some stolen heifers from A&T ;) ) will be the last resort before black bulls get turned in.

Just gota razz you up!

aandtcattle

(lol) Yer gonna have to catch me on a worst day than today to get me razzed! You crack me up.  Just hang with "The Other Shorthorn Mafia" and you won't have to worry about having to put up with any black bulls. (pop)

kfacres

aandtcattle said:
(lol) Yer gonna have to catch me on a worst day than today to get me razzed! You crack me up.  Just hang with "The Other Shorthorn Mafia" and you won't have to worry about having to put up with any black bulls. (pop)

Will this "other" shorthorn mafia be the Russians, or the Mexicans?  I heard both could be "considered crazy" at one point or the other>  ;)  That dadgum Brock <rock>

LittleHeifer

Capiche is too heavy fronted for my heifer as she is already heavy fronted and in my opinion it would hurt the calf more than help. But We have a Heifer that is bred to Capiche That lacks in all the areas where he can help. Took June to get trimmed yesterday and my trimming guy is really good with cattle and has many champions. He told me that she looks really good and really sharp and should have no problem cleaning up at the show on the 16, Hopefully she will do good, I'll post my results probably the 17.