NW Bull Bracket RND#1 Gizmo 35 vs Jakes Proud Jazz 34

Help Support Steer Planet:

Gizmo vs Jakes Proud Jazz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ELBEE

yuppiecowboy said:
Mr Elbee would obviously know, but if i remember (its been a awhile) Leonard Bigham imported leader 3 on a later boat with more than a little of tim ohlde's encouragement.

Deerpark Improver 3rd was NOT imported by us. He carried the Judy brand on his left ribcage. We purchased him from Anthony Schultz, but it WAS us that got him blood typed and registered. The 3rd was a red-neck roan more similar to Dividend than Improver. The 3rd was conceived in Ireland, born more than 9 months after Improver was exported???????????????  Dr. Beaver discovered that the 3rd is NOT genetically related to any other "know" Irish import. Therefore purely "foundation" TH & PHA free. He stayed sound and lived well into his teens, but went sterile due to a common testicular problem, then was sold to slaughter.

DLD

Dusty said:
That's a helluva a calf and I imagine he would be bring a good price.  But like you said when you're 9 money is no big deal.  I think if you could get a good price your son would appreciate that money in 10 years when he's in college and would probably thank you for selling his good calf when he was 9 years old.  You would also teach him a good lesson in that you should never fall in love with any animal.  Everything's for sale for the right price in my book.

Point taken Dusty.  He does know he'll have to sell him sometime, but he still wants to show him first. Truth be told, I guess I (as well as the rest of my family) want to show him, too.  I trade enough of them to have an idea what he'd bring, and show enough of 'em to know what that'll put in his bank account, too.  In the end, I don't think it'll be much different either way - I know a bird in the hand's worth two in the bush, but we like to show good ones too.