Red Angus - Looking for a new executive secretary

Help Support Steer Planet:

loveRedcows

Hey GaryBob, we only bred 5 cows to SH bulls (we're not big on jumping into the unknown big time).  We used Kaboom, Salute and Radioactive.  The Salute & Radioactive calves were 125 & 140 - thank goodness we used mature cows.  We chose these bulls in our first attempt to produce show steers for our grandsons.  After much research I think we will use the Jake's Proud Jazz bull next.

Have never used any NeoSho bulls so don't have any reports on this bull.

ROAD WARRIOR

G B - The Millinium calves that I have seen ( approximatly 40 -50) have been just a little too flat muscled for me. Just kind of average I would say. RW

Dale

Ron Bolze has the commercial cattle industry at heart.  He stopped to see our Shorthorn herd on the way to Louisville, even though he knew that we do not run many cows anymore--he said that the smaller operations are important to a breed association. 

Any breed secretary will have plenty of criticism, because the U.S. (led by PBS and other liberal news media) is back into a "criticize your leader" cycle, which makes it difficult to lead organizations.

garybob

loveRedcows said:
Hey GaryBob, we only bred 5 cows to SH bulls (we're not big on jumping into the unknown big time).  We used Kaboom, Salute and Radioactive.  The Salute & Radioactive calves were 125 & 140 - thank goodness we used mature cows.  We chose these bulls in our first attempt to produce show steers for our grandsons.  After much research I think we will use the Jake's Proud Jazz bull next.

Have never used any NeoSho bulls so don't have any reports on this bull.
125 & 140!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why I won't touch one of those Bulls. There are other Shorthorn Bulls out there,  Who are much, much, better choices than these Cow-killin' S.O.B.'s.

GB

Latest posts