special prayers for Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

I got a call from Cathy (Red) today.  She needs all your prayers and "Juju".  She had severe chest pains yesterday and her husband rushed her to the hospital.  She was then transfered to a hospital in Columbus.  Today they are going to do a heart cath, and possibly her valvue replacement.  Our girl is pretty scared and needs our thoughts and prayers.

I promise I'll keep everyone updated.  Mark (her husband) is suppose to call me after surgery and tell me how it went.

I know we don't all agree on here, but one thing we can agree on (I hope) is Red is the first one to say a prayer for anyone on here.  Let's all get together and say a couple prayers for her or send her all the good juju we can.

dori36

justme said:
I got a call from Cathy (Red) today.  She needs all your prayers and "Juju".  She had severe chest pains yesterday and her husband rushed her to the hospital.  She was then transfered to a hospital in Columbus.  Today they are going to do a heart cath, and possibly her valvue replacement.  Our girl is pretty scared and needs our thoughts and prayers.

I promise I'll keep everyone updated.  Mark (her husband) is suppose to call me after surgery and tell me how it went.

I know we don't all agree on here, but one thing we can agree on (I hope) is Red is the first one to say a prayer for anyone on here.  Let's all get together and say a couple prayers for her or send her all the good juju we can.

Done, with pleasure!

justme

Commonsense and I think you can send good thoughts kinda like Karma to her.  We just kinda call it good juju.

frostback

Will defiantly been thinking of her. As least she did not have to go through weeks of worrying and now it will be done and over and she can be on the road to recovery. Maybe the NAILE after all. Please keep us posted. Frostie

justme

Thanks SD...I'll let her know you were thinking of her.  Silly woman was in the hospital and called me didn't want me to worry.  Like I'm not worrying now lol.  I haven't heard anything yet, but when I do I'll keep everyone posted.

I have a good feeling about this.  I just hope they take care of everything at once so she doesn't have to sit and worry about everything.  Hopefully she'll feel like a new woman after all this.

shortyjock89

frostback said:
Will defiantly been thinking of her. As least she did not have to go through weeks of worrying and now it will be done and over and she can be on the road to recovery. Maybe the NAILE after all. Please keep us posted. Frostie

Right on, Frostie, and many MANY more NAILE's after.  BIG picture is what we're after here  (lol). Red is a super strong gal, and if I can do it, I'm sure she can. I'm about 125% sure she's a better patient than me!

justme

Just got the call.  Cathy sounds great.  They did a heart cath. and it came out clean.  She's waiting to hear when the valve replacement would be.  She's hoping to go home then come back, but hubby wants the dr. to do it now just in case something would happen at home.  I'm with her hubby, I hope they get it done and get Red fixed.

I told her we were all pulling for her and she was so touched.  She said thank you so much!

kanshow

Thanks for the update!  I'm also in favor of getting it done now.  That had to be incredibly scary for both of them... 

shortyjock89

Thanks Justme, good to hear she's doin ok.  I think she should get the replacement done now too, but I also know how scary it is to go in for that surgery.  She'll be ok, but it will take a little time for her to be feeling like the bundle of awesomeness that we know she is.  I just hope that whatever they decide to do is best.  HEAVE.

justintime

Glad to hear some good news re: Red's health... I agree with the previous posts in that I hope Red has her surgery ASAP, so that she can get back to normal again. Living with this surgery hanging over her will only add undue stress. I think it is a matter of "when is best to do the surgery" not "if we have to do the surgery". Tell Red that we are thinking and praying for her fast recovery. Best wishes!

AAOK

justme said:
Just got the call.  Cathy sounds great.  They did a heart cath. and it came out clean.  She's waiting to hear when the valve replacement would be.  She's hoping to go home then come back, but hubby wants the dr. to do it now just in case something would happen at home.  I'm with her hubby, I hope they get it done and get Red fixed.

I told her we were all pulling for her and she was so touched.  She said thank you so much!

Wonderful News!!!!  Thanks for keep us posted.

txshowlamb

Thanks for the update and Iam still praying for her I know shes strong enough she will be just fine heck she will probably be up and feeding the cows the next day thats how tough that gal is RED WE KNOW YOU WILL BE STRONG KEEP YOUR FAITH

TJ

justme said:

Oh, that's terrible news!  I've got to go, but I will be praying for Red.  I really like her & wish her the best!! 

TJ

AAOK said:
justme said:

Wonderful News!!!!  Thanks for keep us posted.

Didn't have time to read the whole thread earlier, but that is positive news! 

I don't believe in karma, but I certainly believe in the power of prayer.  Prayers going up for RED!