Telos

Help Support Steer Planet:

Telos

This is a photograph I shot from my computer screen of Brad Hooks top selling calf this year. So it is actually a photograph of the photo image off my screen. Don't remember what bull he is out of. He sure looked great in the picture and video. Brad, hope you don't mind?  Thought I'd share a picture of a cool looking calf.

cowz

Speaking of Brad...he has kind of laid low after all that Today Show fame!  I imagine that is something he will never live down!

Telos

afhm, that's probably enough of the promotion. I probably should have asked Brad first.   ::)     Just been experimenting with my camera to see what I could come up with. When you live in the city and don't get out much you have to find alternatives if you want pictures of cows and calves. How about some Hereford Hybrids for the time being!

Telos

cowz said:
Speaking of Brad...he has kind of laid low after all that Today Show fame!  I imagine that is something he will never live down!

Cowz, I followed his calf sale and it sure seemed to go well for him. I'm really happy for him. He has worked hard and is extremely talented.

Telos

afhm, being a permanent city dweller I don't run anymore cows. Have always partnered on cows with other breeders in the past. I have a very small interest presently with one cow. She's the best one I've ever come across and I just could not pass her up. She does about everything right. ZNT who comes on this site, bred and manages her. She's the mother of our Triple X bull and had three really good Heat Waves out of a flush. Her only HW steer will be showing at the North Texas State Fair, I think Aug. 18 on a Saturday. I can't wait to see him. The two heifer mates were THC and sold very well also. The steer was never tested, but did not have the hair the two heifers had, but I thought he was pretty close to ideal in muscle and conformation. She's due back to calve to Hard Core for the 2nd time and her 3rd calf .She's a Chi- Maine out of Eldon Starr's Success bull and goes back to a purebred Maine cow which ZNT owned. The heifer I had on my icon before the steer and the Hereford crosses is her. She won the North Texas state Fair as a calf so it will be nice to see how her baby does there.

red

yes, Telos & I are going to be grandparents! I used his bull Triple x on my Foreplay cow. Can't wait for his first calves to hit the ground in August!

Red