UNITE

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

Whine whine whine. Taxes aren't misleading.

Why have any subsidies?

Rich people keep losing their inheritance. They, like you are obsessed with spending someone else's money.

trevorgreycattleco

vc said:
Trevor, I get that, a bad experience. I guess if they were robots we would not have this issue, same as teachers and the horror stories you hear about some. I understand that in some areas if you complain things can get worse not better, bad apples, there areavenues to elevate the problem without spreading hate and dissension. My step father was on the police pose, they road in peraids and assisted the police in evacuation situations and things like that, I would say that 5 out of 6 of the police officers I met were good guys, the other a complete jerk, I avoided the jerk.

I was burglarized once by someone on drugs, so I'm to assume everyone who does drugs is a thief? I worked with a guy from Colorado, he was a complete tool, am I to assume everyone from Colorado are tools? I don't but that seems to be how some are viewing it.

We have had several wild fire over the years were set by, ready for this, fire fighters or someone associated with the fire department. All firemen are not bad but we always seem to remember the bad more than the good. How does the saying go, one oops can wipe out 100 at a boys.

When I was in my teens I worked for a framing contractor, we where half way through building a custom home when the electrical wiring was ripped out of it, we had just had our electrical inspection on the wiring. We reported it to the local sheriff, it turned out there had been a rash if wire thefts lately. It took about a month from our theft for them to catch the thief. It was the inspector who had inspected the wiring, he would just come back a few nights later and rip it all out, sell it for scrap.

I also coach, am a 4h leader and volunteer for the large animal evacuation team, we live in a wild fire area.

You know you're right. I've been thinking here. Look out. I hate it when I get stereotyped into the "stoner" category. I cry foul. I say that's too broad a brush. Yet here I am pretty much hating all cops because of my experiences. It all comes back to finding the middle ground where most folks fall. Too far either direction the rotten apples start showing up.

knabe

A few people aske me what the statue was.

Its a head hunter statue from about 55 years ago purchased by my mother in the Phillippines from a vendor of some sort. Native Filipinos would set up shop, on trails, makeshift malls, selling all kinds of things from machetes, bows and arrows , rooster paintings toy boats as the military personnel would purchase stuff for gifts after they bought stereo equipment.

OH Breeder

I didn't want to comment on this thread because I just don't understand it. If you don't like the opinions someone expressed then move to the next thread instead of getting down to name calling and badgering. We are all adults and no one sees the world the same way. Everyone has had an experience at one time or another that makes them "feel" the way they do about law enforcement. I have had some negative experiences and positive experiences. But those were my experiences. If I express them in an open forum there is an expectation of feedback and or criticism but I am not sure why this went off track. If you don't like Xbar's opinions some of you consistently that commented KNOW his general opinions then MOVE ON to the next thread. Or state your disagreement and move on. Just because you may or may not agree with pot or any other of the current social issues in our society does not make your opinion "better" or "right". If Jason chooses to move the thread that's his choice. I would expect more from some of you than expressed to an opinion different from yours.

Bradenh

Too much hostility- comic relief and some anti depressants are what needs to be exchanged on this forum, deep breath everyone

And hey if weed is what it takes to calm you down. Blaze up my friend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 193