Where are you from

Help Support Steer Planet:

ROAD WARRIOR

aj said:
Isn't Winona, Ks between Wallace and page city?...and Brownville and Tribune? ;D

I usually stay in a little motel in Winona when I visit the NBAR opperation. It's a small world!

aj

RW...have you ever been to mount sunflower in kansas? It is the highest mountain in Kansas. It's not to far from Winona. ;D

cattlejunky

Cloverdale, IN  right off of I-70  between Indianapolis and Terre Haute, about 7 miles from Sinclairs.

I want SD to post a picture.  Are you green and do you have big black eyes????  Do you frequent steer planet to locate farms so you can do experiments? ;D Ha ha

itk

I live in Topeka the farm is twenty minutes north of Manhattan. Or about 4.5 hours east of aj, 40 minutes south of Elbee, 30 minutes north of Davis Shorthorns, and 1.5 hours west of Jill.

Jill

Garybob, did you get any of the bad weather last night, that wsa the area they were showing tornado warnings?

ROAD WARRIOR

aj said:
RW...have you ever been to mount sunflower in kansas? It is the highest mountain in Kansas. It's not to far from Winona. ;D

Yep been there. In that part of the world after about two weeks you start to look for entertainment!

garybob

Jill said:
Garybob, did you get any of the bad weather last night, that wsa the area they were showing tornado warnings?
No, that was a bit East of where I am at, now. Called home this morning. Mom said that they got a lot of lightening and hail, and, Daddy  has quit keeping up with the rainfall. He says "We're now, officially, in the 'enough' category". The folks down South and east in the "low country'', the  parts of eastern Arkansas where Rice is grown are REALLY flooded.

GB

maine-iac

The beautiful lakes region of Maine . . . Windham, just outside of Portland.  We are about 2 hours north of Boston  -  yes, there is life beyond Boston!

Shorthorn_Junkie

I live in Chatsworth, Georgia which is in Northern Georiga, around 20 miles south of Chattanooga, Tennessee.  I'm originally from Asheville, North Carolina, and have lived in Chatsworth for the past 5 years. 

Don't have much of a large operation with only two cows, however I am hoping to expand eventually. 

justintime

I am 15 miles south of Weyburn, Saskatchewan, Canada... or 30 miles straight north of the ND/ Montana state line ... or 800 miles north west of Omaha,800 miles north east of Denver...or 1000 miles from Chicago or Kansas City... or about 1520 miles from Louisville, or 1570 miles from Toronto.  I am about as far from water as you can get on this continent. It is so flat where I live that on a clear day I can see the back of my head.
My hometown of Weyburn is famous for the invention of LSD. Yup.... that's right..... LSD was invented here and it was used experimently on mental patients at first.  No.... I was not one of them!!!!

xxcc

augusta, mt

Attachments

• bldgs-meadow.JPG
    bldgs-meadow.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 395
  • bldgs-meadow.JPG
    bldgs-meadow.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 393

cattlejunky

SKF said:
We are in Southwest Fl. about 30 mins from the gulf beaches and 2 1/2 hours south of Disney World.  :)
You sould not mention that around us midwesterners.  We are so tired of rain and cloudy weather you may see us on your front lawn.
xxcc, I love your view very beautiful!  We may end up on your front lawn also.

Show Dad

cattlejunky said:
I want SD to post a picture.  Are you green and do you have big black eyes????  Do you frequent steer planet to locate farms so you can do experiments? ;D Ha ha

CJ - You're BAD! ;D

First is my family coming to America to settle near Perkinsville, Kansas. Where our favorite pass time is burning cow tipping.  :eek: ;) ;D
Of course it wasn't legal immigration.

Next is my "Take Me to Your Leader" portrait. I like the angle it makes me look taller.

Then here is my son's Army photo.

Attachments

• Illegal Immigration.jpg
    Illegal Immigration.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 712
  • Leader.jpg
    Leader.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 727
  • martian military.jpg
    martian military.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 904