Where will you move to if...... (not cattle related)

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

Anyone remember when J.C. Watts was the congressman from Oklahoma years ago.He was the black Republican that wanted to join the "Black Caucus" organization. They took their ball and went home and didn't let him in. He had to sue to get into it.They had to let him in and they made his life a living hell. Anyone remember the leak out of Ted Kennedy office on the Anita Hill allegations. It had allready been investigated by the FBI but Kennedy leaked it so the Democrats and the media made Clarence Thomas's life hell on earth during the hearings. So black caucus means Democrat. National organization for women means (liberal democrat women). It is not slam it is the truth. There used to be great black schools and super family structurein black communities. But president Johnson had this great program called the great society. By the time it was implemented and the projects were built and illigitemate births were encouraged because the Government paid for making babies it fell apart. Blacks have like a 70% illigitamacy rate(whites are gaining on them though). If you go to school anyou are polite and you vote Republican you are a uncle tom. The definition of chaos is "fathers day in Harlem" All leaders now acknowlege that.How in the world do you change this culture overnight. Rest assured that there are som upperclass black families who do educate their children and get them into good schools make money and vote Republican. It will take another 100 years to get more blacks high on capitalism and swung around. It is not about color anymore it is about ATTITUDE.Hell the Irish imigrants were the scourge of the earth when they came to Ellis island. They eventually learned how the country worked and they learned how to improve their lot in life. There is no country in the world that has a better upside possibilities then this one. I don't see the Irish people trying to get back to Ireland and the black people trying to get back to Africa nor the Scots, Germans,volga German Russian Mexicans. Playing the racism card is a joke today. It is a election ploy like class warfare is.That is a little simplified I know.

JbarL

aj said:
jbarl...are you trying to tell us you are against the war. ;D
i'm against any sucker punch...on the school lot or my back yard  :(      and im sure not of any part of payin' for em to do it to me agian/ or to someone else...i think the middle eastern muslims have enough of my money and support from this administration. ....jbarl 

farwest

fact, racism will be way worse in this country if obama win's, it's just the way it'll be, there will be no coming together as he promises, take it to the bank.

Doc

JbarL said:
aj said:
i'm against any sucker punch...on the school lot or my back yard  :(      and im sure not of any part of payin' for em to do it to me agian/ or to someone else...i think the middle eastern muslims have enough of my money and support from this administration. ....jbarl 

Kinda like that sucker punch on 9/11, or everytime they set off an IED or send some brainwashed kid to blow himself & everybody else he can, up. At least we have some brave enough to go over there & fight & keep the war over there & not here.

amss101

Today in my 6th grade remedial math group, I was trying to give real life examples on why the needed to know these things.  (Most of them are failing, although the class only has 6 and I have them for an hour.)  Their philosophy was it really didn't matter because I couldn't "hold them back".  They said they knew that with no child left behind their parents would have to agree to keep them there another year, and their parents wouldn't do that.  Of course, their parents don't make them do their homework either.  BUT my point is with Obama, these are the parents and children that will wait to benefit from those who had the motivation to make it to the $250,000 and now have to hand down the taxes to those less fortunate.  Are they really less fortunate or unmotivated and used to having what the "need" handed to them?  Why not give them a little more--shoot, us mid-classers are doing great, right?

showcattlegal

I'm from New Mexico, and I live with a lot of different races. The one think I don't understand is how they can have a all Indian rodeo/fair etc....... If white people did that they would hang us alive. The Navajo kids have 4 more fairs they can show at that white kids can't and that's OK to them.

oakbar

"Rock Star" Obama makes "Slick Willie" Clinton look like an amateur when it comes to delivering the liberal doctrine in a package that seems palatable to the main stream.  We need to remember the real doctrine of the liberals---"Tax & Spend" and "Spread the Wealth"!!  No matter how its packaged and how great the orator, it still comes back to that!!!   

harley

oakbar said:
"Rock Star" Obama makes "Slick Willie" Clinton look like an amateur when it comes to delivering the liberal doctrine in a package that seems palatable to the main stream.  We need to remember the real doctrine of the liberals---"Tax & Spend" and "Spread the Wealth"!!   No matter how its packaged and how great the orator, it still comes back to that!!!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

Great orator? I'm thinking maybe not... at least not always.. 

inthebarnagain

amss101 said:
Today in my 6th grade remedial math group, I was trying to give real life examples on why the needed to know these things.  (Most of them are failing, although the class only has 6 and I have them for an hour.)  Their philosophy was it really didn't matter because I couldn't "hold them back".  They said they knew that with no child left behind their parents would have to agree to keep them there another year, and their parents wouldn't do that.  Of course, their parents don't make them do their homework either.  BUT my point is with Obama, these are the parents and children that will wait to benefit from those who had the motivation to make it to the $250,000 and now have to hand down the taxes to those less fortunate.  Are they really less fortunate or unmotivated and used to having what the "need" handed to them?  Why not give them a little more--shoot, us mid-classers are doing great, right?

I agree 100%.  While watching the debate last night and hearing about if someone wants to go to college how easy we should it make it for them I thought to myself, in 40 years we won't hear any great success stories about someone who worked their way through college because they were poor.  No one will have to work their way through college if they are poor it will be handed to them.  On the other hand, someone college costs are so high, the kids whose parents actually work and contribute will have to pay astronomical fees because they actually have an income.

JbarL

Doc said:
JbarL said:
aj said:

Kinda like that sucker punch on 9/11, or everytime they set off an IED or send some brainwashed kid to blow himself & everybody else he can, up. At least we have some brave enough to go over there & fight & keep the war over there & not here.
exactually like the sucker punch of 9/11.............they taught us in school ( several yrs ago... :D)...that the indians were savages and all needed killin'..?.....and i believed all of it ...how bout you?.....then about 30 yrs later, i get to explain to my daughter....well it wasnt exactually like that......how many other "misconceptions" have you seen in your lifetime??....if your not ready to fight em' here...then your not ready to fight........bin ladin said he would destroy the united states by collapsing our economy, not more buildings...........seems like the events of the last 3 months support that as well....more troops maybe??...another election in iraq?...when is the next iraq election anyway??.....did they only intend to have just one??....who did you support in the last iraq election?.......are we still looking for wmd??  why didnt we just come home when we found out we were "safe" from the threats we "thought" were there...but werent.....who's idea was it to have an election in iraq anyway.......we new we were starting a civil war in the middle east when we went there.....what does mccain mean by "victory" in the middle east....does it mean that all the muslims say "uncle" and adopt a democratic lifestyle??.....aint gonna happen...like you said  they are "brainwashed"....just like us......we finally realized that what was acceptable about "our" history ...ie... indians being savages and needn' killin'.....parents having  the right to make there teenage daughters to have an abortion, was "there" business......the kkk is ok...its just a part of our culture??...all these conceptions have been proven wrong.....just because there were accepted and believed and openly practiced 30 yrs ago....
they find no place in todays society.....our attempt to make the middle east a democracy, will have quite a different defination  in history say 20 yrs from now.....my grand father( what little school he had)..say got 40 mins for history calss....30 ys later my dad came along....40 mins for history.....30 yrs later i come along....40 mins for history,.......30 yrs later my dauyghter comes along.....40 minutes of history.....thats 120 yrs.....what are kids being taught in history today in there 40 mins?....who edits what we teach our kids about this great nations history............about the time i was explainining the indian thing to my daughter, i soon realized that the only history i could teach my daughter was the bible.......so for the last 12 yrs or so, .....i watched her try  and absorb the reasons the media and school system has given her to chew on, to justify the war of her generation and the reasons  were in another country killin' again......hard for me to expect her to understand when we dont even know...but at least she knows  she doesnt have to fret over it....nor do i.....looks like the whole school system will soon turn into just one big history class??....dont bank on it....we will  continue  get our "social  and political " manna to same ole fashion way....believe what ever of it you wish...jbarl

knabe

JbarL said:
why didnt we just come home when we found out we were "safe" from the threats we "thought" were there...but werent.....
kurds would have been slaughtered, that's why i agree with biden.

what does mccain mean by "victory" in the middle east.. or bush.  victory to me simply meanth removing uday and qusay and saddam.

.who edits what we teach our kids about this great nations history..........

liberals do, muslim pressure groups do, latino pressure groups do.  that's because now, we have the opposite of bubbaism in schools,  there is no tolerance of dissent.

so..... since obama is going to win the election, i have a question.

since the left is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo concerned about division, racism, etc, why, why, why, why do we need laws to divide.

why do we need a law that says we are going to tax companies differently, not based on their profit margin, but just on whether we can demonize them, ie the oil companies (8% profit) versus software companies (28% profit)

government essentially mandated consolidation of oil companies.

why do we need a law that divides companies and people based on how much money they make.

for instance, obama's plan to give 95% of americans a tax break.  why not just make it 100%, why divide.

why have a cutoff for companies to be fined for not providing health care.  either fine them all or don't.  why should we subsidize or fine the size of the company.  why not just have a level playing field.  why do we have more than one fulcrum of balance.  why not just have a level playing field and let the market balance itself.  it tends to be much quicker than the endless resetting of the fulcrum.  the reason things keep changing, is the constant manipulation of the rules to shuffle the deck and it wastes too much money to figure out the new field, which the bigger companies tend to figure out.  the learning curve of constantly changing the rules favors larger corporations.  i guess this essentially mandates bribes, oops donations.

college degrees today don't mean what they meant 40 years ago.  further devaluation will only make it worth less.  bust the teachers union, get rid of excess administration costs and trustee redundancy.  lower the cost of school, don't raise the subsidy.

is the following racist?  not if you are a democrat.

1. Commitment to the White Community
2. Commitment to the White Family
3. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
4. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community.
5. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
6. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System
7. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.

JbarL

knabe said:
JbarL said:
why didnt we just come home when we found out we were "safe" from the threats we "thought" were there...but werent.....
kurds would have been slaughtered, that's why i agree with biden.

what does mccain mean by "victory" in the middle east.. or bush.   victory to me simply meanth removing uday and qusay and saddam.

.who edits what we teach our kids about this great nations history..........

liberals do, muslim pressure groups do, latino pressure groups do.  that's because now, we have the opposite of bubbaism in schools,  there is no tolerance of dissent.

so..... since obama is going to win the election, i have a question.

since the left is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo concerned about division, racism, etc, why, why, why, why do we need laws to divide.

why do we need a law that says we are going to tax companies differently, not based on their profit margin, but just on whether we can demonize them, ie the oil companies (8% profit) versus software companies (28% profit)

government essentially mandated consolidation of oil companies.

why do we need a law that divides companies and people based on how much money they make.

for instance, obama's plan to give 95% of americans a tax break.  why not just make it 100%, why divide.

why have a cutoff for companies to be fined for not providing health care.  either fine them all or don't.  why should we subsidize or fine the size of the company.  why not just have a level playing field.  why do we have more than one fulcrum of balance.  why not just have a level playing field and let the market balance itself.  it tends to be much quicker than the endless resetting of the fulcrum.  the reason things keep changing, is the constant manipulation of the rules to shuffle the deck and it wastes too much money to figure out the new field, which the bigger companies tend to figure out.  the learning curve of constantly changing the rules favors larger corporations.  i guess this essentially mandates bribes, oops donations.

college degrees today don't mean what they meant 40 years ago.  further devaluation will only make it worth less.  bust the teachers union, get rid of excess administration costs and trustee redundancy.  lower the cost of school, don't raise the subsidy.

4. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community.
5. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
6. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System

unfortunattly i dont the answeres to any of your questons.....and i'm not really that fimiliar with any of the community/family/work ethic/leadership/value white folk stuff?? are you refering to the kkk?  or politicians?....  :D jbarl

knabe

JbarL said:

unfortunattly i dont the answeres to any of your questons.....and i'm not really that fimiliar with any of the community/family/work ethic/leadership/value white folk stuff?? are you refering to the kkk?  or politicians?....  :D jbarl

[/quote]

these are the values of "folks" at obama's former church as stated on their homepage and number handouts.  obama heard this racist rant for 20 YEARS.

also,  The agent in charge of the Secret Service field office in Scranton said allegations that someone yelled “kill him” when presidential hopeful Barack Obama’s name was mentioned during Tuesday’s Sarah Palin rally are unfounded.

yet obama, the uniter, chose to point this out during the debate.  both sides have no immunity to stupidity.

in fact, the only person who reported that "kill him" was yelled, was a reporter.  go figure.  obama employing the say a lie enough times it becomes fact narrative once again.  playing the race card once again.

JbarL

ive never been to that church...ive never been to a  cattholic church either....i heard that caused quite a stir back in the 60's as well....., when jfk ran his campain....being the first  catholic and all......same fundamental fear i guess.......dont seem like we've come along very far in that area  huh???  jbarl

knabe

JbarL said:
ive never been to that church...jbarl

here, you can go now.

http://www.trinitychicago.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=114

just substitute white (or any other race) for black.  supposedly this page has been toned down from before.  it's still more racist than ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER APPEARED ON SP.  NOT ONLY IS IT MORE RACIST, IT IS ENTIRELY RACIST.  IT EVEN STATES SEVERAL TIMES IT'S RACE BASED.  THEY SAY EVERYONE BUT THEM IS RACIST, YET THE WHOLE THING IS BASED ON RACE.  THIS IS UTTER COW DUNG.

THE BLACK VALUE SYSTEM

Trinity United Church of Christ adopted the Black Value System, written by the Manford Byrd Recognition Committee, chaired by the late Vallmer Jordan in 1981.

Dr. Manford Byrd, our brother in Christ, withstood the ravage of being denied his earned ascension to the number one position in the Chicago School System. His dedication to the pursuit of excellence, despite systematic denials, has inspired the congregation of Trinity United Church of Christ. Prayerfully, we have called upon the wisdom of all past generations of suffering Blacks for guidance in fashioning an instrument of Black self-determination, the Black Value System.

Beginning in 1982, an annual Black Value System - Educational Scholarship in the name of Dr. Byrd was instituted. The first recipient of the Dr. Manford Byrd Award, which is given annually to the man or woman who best exemplifies the Black Value System, was our brother, Dr. Manford Byrd.

These Black Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Blacks are gathered. They consist of the following concepts:

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37

1. Commitment to God. "The God of our weary years" will give us the strength to give up prayerful passivism and become Black Christian Activists, soldiers for Black freedom and the dignity of all humankind.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother [or his sister], he is a liar; for he that loveth not his brother or sister whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? I John 4:20

2. Commitment to the Black Community. The highest level of achievement for any Black person must be a contribution of strength and continuity of the Black Community.

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. Deuteronomy 6:6-8

3. Commitment to the Black Family. The Black family circle must generate strength, stability and love, despite the uncertainty of externals, because these characteristics are required if the developing person is to withstand warping by our racist competitive society. Those Blacks who are blessed with membership in a strong family unit must reach out and expand that blessing to the less fortunate.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education. We must forswear anti-intellectualism. Continued survival demands that each Black person be developed to the utmost of his/her mental potential despite the inadequacies of the formal education process. “Real education” fosters understanding of ourselves as well as every aspect of our environment. Also, it develops within us the ability to fashion concepts and tools for better utilization of our resources, and more effective solutions to our problems. Since the majority of Blacks have been denied such learning, Black Education must include elements that produce high school graduates with marketable skills, a trade or qualifications for apprenticeships, or proper preparation for college. Basic education for all Blacks should include Mathematics, Science, Logic, General Semantics, Participative Politics, Economics and Finance, and the Care and Nurture of Black minds.

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do [it] with thy might; for [there is] no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence. To the extent that we individually reach for, even strain for excellence, we increase, geometrically, the value and resourcefulness of the Black Community. We must recognize the relativity of one’s best; this year’s best can be bettered next year. Such is the language of growth and development. We must seek to excel in every endeavor.

For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labor and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread. II Thessalonians 3:7-12

6. Adherence to the Black Work Ethic. "It is becoming harder to find qualified people to work in Chicago." Whether this is true or not, it represents one of the many reasons given by businesses and industries for deserting the Chicago area. We must realize that a location with good facilities, adequate transportation and a reputation for producing skilled workers will attract industry. We are in competition with other cities, states and nations for jobs. High productivity must be a goal of the Black workforce.

To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ. I Peter 1:4-7

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect. To accomplish anything worthwhile requires self-discipline. We must be a community of self-disciplined persons if we are to actualize and utilize our own human resources, instead of perpetually submitting to exploitation by others. Self-discipline, coupled with a respect for self, will enable each of us to be an instrument of Black Progress and a model for Black Youth.

Happy are those who find wisdom and those who gain understanding, for her income is better than silver and her revenue better than gold. Proverbs 3:13-14

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness." Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the "talented tenth" of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor's control.

Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:

1. Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
  2. Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
  3. Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of "we" and "they" instead of "us."
  4. So, while it is permissible to chase "middleclassness" with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method - the psychological entrapment of Black "middleclassness." If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our "voluntary" contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, Black people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.
  5. Pledge to Make the Fruits of All Developing and Acquired Skills Available to the Black Community.
  6. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions.
  7. Pledge Allegiance to All Black Leadership Who Espouse and Embrace the Black Value System.
  8. Personal Commitment to Embracement of the Black Value System. To measure the worth and validity of all activity in terms of positive contributions to the general welfare of the Black Community and the Advancement of Black People towards freedom.