Attachments

• IMG_0244.JPG
    IMG_0244.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 524

Diamond

lol yours are better then my cell phone heres one more this guy was for sale any thoughts on him?

Attachments

• aliasbull.jpg
    aliasbull.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 473

steerjockey

salty dog

Attachments

• IMG_0256.JPG
    IMG_0256.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 413

steerjockey

eye of the storm

Attachments

• IMG_0261.JPG
    IMG_0261.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0262.JPG
    IMG_0262.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 357

knabe

they all look like old ford explorers with too narrow of a wheel base and too wide of a body (rear end).  kind of disappointing.

Show Heifer

I know hair is important and all, but geesh, seems it might be getting carried away on some of those....

stangs13

Blind side looks great, anyone got pictures of some simmental on display? I really want to see a update of American Dream.

Hoosier

Just got back from Denver.  I found a couple of bulls that would probably fit my program....

Smilin' Bob -- Really liked how stout he was, and the fact that he looked like he would have some grow in him. Probably the thickest bull there but wasn't terribly big shouldered
Nasty Habit -- Thought he was pretty complete, longer necked than a lot of the bulls on display, not a freak in terms of muscle, but had plenty
Boardwalk -- Super stout, bit smaller framed, but seemed to be pretty complete. Thought he might have been a bit smaller footed, could have been the way they clipped his back leg
Thriller -- Pretty darn nice bull, little bit of white on him (I like some color), looked to have some grow in him, one of the better Ali sons i have seen, granted he is out of a Heat Wave cow, but one that i think will work
Perfect Wave -- Little different pedigree on the bottom side, really long spined and stout enough....the one bull i saw on the move the 2 days i was there, and he was sound!!

Those were the better end of the bulls there for me, although I'm sure there were others that would fit someone elses program.  Some of the bulls were, IMO, pretty disappointing to look at, but probably have their place.  I also was a bit disappointed in the amount of time the bulls were on display but I'm not payin the bill so it's not my call!

Bone2011

American dream i thought is better then his sire dream catcher himself at that age, he was cool back when he was at our state fair. For clubbies i was really disappointed with eye of the storm, i thought he was really straight on that front and not near soft enough made. I really liked smiling bob, i thought he was hands down the most complete there. I also thought holy smokes was the widestest a$$ bull there and it was actually a bull underneath all that hair. I was impressed with salty dog until i saw him on the wash rack and he just flat melted. And when i viewed most the lautner bulls i could have swore that it was a different bull in the picture than what was on display, when you really sat down and analyzed them i could see 3/4 of their bulls were hair. The only bull of theirs that i liked was uno mas. JMO I know there will disagree with these comments but its just what i saw.

knabe

Show Heifer said:
I know hair is important and all, but geesh, seems it might be getting carried away on some of those....

why not breed them with double muscling.  i think it's about the same mass.

zak

What did you think of the heat wave clones?

Zak