Bowl Mania Fantasy Football

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

Alright looks like first bowl game is at 10:00 am central today.

Saturday, Dec 20

EagleBank Bowl
      EagleBank Bowl: Wake Forest vs Navy 
          o 11:00am ET

New Mexico Bowl
      New Mexico Bowl: Colorado St. vs Fresno St. 
          o 2:30pm ET

St. Petersburg Bowl
      St. Petersburg Bowl: Memphis vs South Florida
          o 4:30pm ET

Las Vegas Bowl
      Las Vegas Bowl: BYU vs Arizona  17
          o 8:00pm ET

AAOK

Jason said:
anyone been able to get into their account

espn has been down for me all morning ::)

Working fine right now.  We have a 4-way tie for first.

jason

Remind me to read instructions more carefully, I have my confidence backwards.    I thought the #1 position was for the game your were most confident about.  So I basically did it completely backwards.

TJ

Austin said:
Stenger has two teams?? Cheating?

When I signed in it said that you could have up to 3 teams, so I did all 3 of my picks (2 confidence & 1 straight picks).  ;)     

austin

TJ said:
Austin said:
Stenger has two teams?? Cheating?

When I signed in it said that you could have up to 3 teams, so I did all 3 of my picks (2 confidence & 1 straight picks).  ;)     

Ahh, okay. My error. Very diligent move.  (thumbsup)

AAOK

Way to go Mounts, our clear cut leader, and only one to pick Colo. St.  Hats off to Austin, the only one to pick AZ.  Lots of games to go.  Toward the end, confidence will really be a huge factor.

CCCattleco5

shortdawg said:
Jason said:
shortdawg said:
I'm in !!!!!!! GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!! (dog) (dog) (dog)

Send Stafford out with a win before he starts as the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback  ;D

I hope you are wrong but I think he will go and Knowshon will stay ! They have already said Stafford  may be the 3rd overall pick.

Knowshon hasnt been to class for the past 4 weeks he is gone, we have a better chance of Stafford stayin

AAOK

Austin said:
This is great, AAOK. You play NFL fantasy football?

No, just haven't had the time.  I used to play, many years ago, before home computers.  We did all our research through magazines, and took our weekly statistics directy for the Associated Press.  We had offense only, QB, RB, TE, WR, K.

I have a son-in-law sports maniac who is in about 5-6 different fantasy leagues in every sport.

Dan

jason

I can't follow it enough to play fantasy football, plus I won't root against my home team even if they are going to give up 200 yards to my fantasy back.

AAOK said:
Austin said:

No, just haven't had the time.  I used to play, many years ago, before home computers.  We did all our research through magazines, and took our weekly statistics directy for the Associated Press.  We had offense only, QB, RB, TE, WR, K.

I have a son-in-law sports maniac who is in about 5-6 different fantasy leagues in every sport.

Dan

austin

AAOK said:
Austin said:

Dan

Maybe next year we can start a Steer Planet league. I promise the computer-based FF will be much quicker - you won't have to worry about self-scoring, etc.