Bowl Mania Fantasy Football

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

By the way, Gary Patterson would have been a heck of a signing for K-state.  His defense is stellar.  They pretty much blew up any screen pass or dumpoff, only thing that hurt them was a few big plays.

austin

Jason said:
By the way, Gary Patterson would have been a heck of a signing for K-state.  His defense is stellar.  They pretty much blew up any screen pass or dumpoff, only thing that hurt them was a few big plays.

I don't know; He made a lot of questionable calls last night. He was way too pass happy in the first quarter. Finally started running the ball in the second quarter. TCU was MUCH bigger than Boise State. I think every olinemen had at least 60 lbs on Boise's Dlinemen.

austin

Jason said:
Austin said:
Alright, TCU! Go Hawaii! (I only invested 2 confidence points in 'em)

i am afraid to look, I know I had Boise St and I think I chose Hawaii tonight

The game is in Hawaii, and Notre Dame hasn't won a bowl game since 93. Hawaii should win, but Notre Dame has a lot of pressure on them to play well. If they lose, it will probably cost Weis his job.

jason

Austin said:
Jason said:
Austin said:

The game is in Hawaii, and Notre Dame hasn't won a bowl game since 93. Hawaii should win, but Notre Dame has a lot of pressure on them to play well. If they lose, it will probably cost Weis his job.

I hate to be a hater, but I hope the lose.  Sick of watching them on tv when they are below average and I can't even get some of the big 12 matchups on tv without paying.

AAOK

Jason said:
Austin said:
Jason said:
Austin said:

I hate to be a hater, but I hope the lose.  Sick of watching them on tv when they are below average and I can't even get some of the big 12 matchups on tv without paying.

WOW!!!!  I would have never guessed a ND blowout!  Weis saved his job, and the Irish may be back.  The WAC is sooo weak!  I picked ND, but with a confidence of only 3.
Austin, I may be interested in a NFL Fantasy league.  Does anybody do MLB.  That's my FAV

Davis Shorthorns

AAOK said:
Jason said:
Austin said:
Jason said:
Austin said:

WOW!!!!  I would have never guessed a ND blowout!  Weis saved his job, and the Irish may be back.  The WAC is sooo weak!  I picked ND, but with a confidence of only 3.
Austin, I may be interested in a NFL Fantasy league.  Does anybody do MLB.  That's my FAV

I don't think that the Irish are back, they just got lucky.  They got to play a lowly WAC team that would have been towards the bottom of most major conferences.  If they had played some real competition Weis would have been fired on the way home.

austin

AAOK said:
Jason said:
Austin said:
Jason said:
Austin said:

Yeah, the ND offensive line manhandled the Hawaii defensive line, enabling Clausen to make the passes and control the game. My confidence was only two so that's not a huge loss. AAOK, I've never played Fantasy MLB...I love to try to try it! 

Stihlpro

Still hanging on to 1st!  Woo Hoo!  We'll see how things change though.

austin

Stihlpro said:
Still hanging on to 1st!  Woo Hoo!  We'll see how things change though.

You're been an absolute guru so far! You've got one of the best scores on all of espn!!!! I'm not worthy!