Bowl Mania Fantasy Football

Help Support Steer Planet:

AAOK

Austin said:
Stihlpro said:
Still hanging on to 1st!  Woo Hoo!  We'll see how things change though.

You're been an absolute guru so far! You've got one of the best scores on all of espn!!!! I'm not worthy!

You two are both getting way too lucky.  I'm thinking there was some insider information coming from somewhere before the games started.  At least two were obviously thrown.

BIGTEX

Wow BIGTEX is #2!!!! I wanted to say that now, because I feel I might be going down in flames..been fun, can't wait for March Maddness.

Stihlpro

AAOK said:
Austin said:
Stihlpro said:

You're been an absolute guru so far! You've got one of the best scores on all of espn!!!! I'm not worthy!

You two are both getting way too lucky.  I'm thinking there was some insider information coming from somewhere before the games started.  At least two were obviously thrown.

Can't Argue with you at all on that comment!  I did put alot of thought into my picks though.  Getting very lucky on my upsets.  I guess sometimes it's better to be lucky than good!   ;D

austin

AAOK said:
Austin said:
Stihlpro said:

Lucky? I'm still angry about Central Michigan! And Stihlpro has a 100+ lead! I'm still not worthy!

AAOK

Stihlpro said:
AAOK said:
Austin said:
Stihlpro said:

Can't Argue with you at all on that comment!  I did put alot of thought into my picks though.  Getting very lucky on my upsets.  I guess sometimes it's better to be lucky than good!   ;D

Opposite for me.  Three of my five losses have cost me 93 points.  I do still have some pretty high confidence games coming, but most likely I'm too confident in the Big 12; just can't pick against 'em.

Stihlpro

On a 2 game losing streak!  Dang injury hurt me in the last one.  I gambled a little on some of the bigger games and put high confidence in them.  Hopefully I can get lucky some more.

jason

Stihlpro said:
On a 2 game losing streak!  Dang injury hurt me in the last one.  I gambled a little on some of the bigger games and put high confidence in them.  Hopefully I can get lucky some more.

You started out on fire. 

austin

My big games left:

31 on KS Jayhawks
27 on Georgia
30 on USC
32 on Bama
29 on TX

;D

BIGTEX

I didn't know about "confidence" either. Oh well this has been fun. Can't wait for March Madness.

AAOK

Was on a 5 game run, and then 0 for 2 yesterday.  I didn't have much confidence in my upset hopes by Western Mich, but was sure my cowboys could take out Oregon.  Even with all the offense hype, I didn't think O-state would have a problem.  Crying sour grapes here, but that was one of the worst refereed games I've ever seen.  And, no bowl game should have to be played on a field in that condition.  Roll Big 12!!!

Dusty

I didn't do the espn deal, but I'm 12 for 17 in the pool at the local tavern...

jason

BIGTEX said:
I didn't know about "confidence" either. Oh well this has been fun. Can't wait for March Madness.

I filled out the confidence, but did it completely backwards to what it is supposed to be.  I thought it was a ranking instead of points.  Oh well.

Stihlpro

You can pull off the win!  Potential to score 510.  My highest scores can only be 468. 

austin

Stihlpro said:
You can pull off the win!  Potential to score 510.  My highest scores can only be 468. 

I won't get all that, and you've still got a such a big lead that it's tough to say I will catch you

Latest posts