Duis Farms Catalog-video on line

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
We'll be there for sure.  If you get bored of looking at all those good cattle Doc, we only live about 45 minutes straight south of Beaverville.

Thanks for the offer Justin, I may have a place a little north of Beaverville that I need to make a run to.

Okotoks

Mitch said:
Talked to Bob this afternoon.  He is willing to add a " Buyers Option on Dottie 12H"
For 5% of the purchase price Duis Farms will insurance Dottie 12H for the purchase price for one year from the date of the sale. She must remain at Duis Farms for the entire year at no cost to the buyer.  Duis Farms will guarantee 20 viable embryos either by IVF or Conventional flush method.  Duis Farms will pay for all flush cost on the first 20 viable embryos except semen and freeze/transfer cost.

Dottie 12H has passed over so she is safe in calf to DF Tuscaloosa

Looks to me this is a WIN, WIN deal.
That's a pretty good deal for 5%!
I was looking at the videos and the old girl still looks a lot like when she left here ten years ago! Her dam and grand dam both had some longevity as well. I'm going to implant some embryos out of her grand dam this year. Here's a photo of 12H as a heifer.

Attachments

• Diamond_Helena_Dottie_12H.jpg
    Diamond_Helena_Dottie_12H.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 270

Mitch

Hope to see you al Friday afternoon.  If it is hot like they say sure will need a cool one.