For Fun: First Annual Steer Planet Convention- Seating Arrangements!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Which table would you like to sit at?

• Total voters

RSC

TJ said:
RSC said:
Will this one work TJ?

Tony

IF that is the centerpiece, people might not know the difference between me & Farwest, unless we wear name tags!   ;) 

Tony, if I have nightmares tonight about that thing running around in my pastures with all of my females in heat & if I wake up in the morning calling my Vet to get cases of Lut & Dex...  ;) 

Seriously, some people like that type & that is OK.  They are good for pets & lawn mowers, but I refuse... I totally refuse...   ;D   Thank goodness they aren't all like that!!
TJ, You actually intriqued me enough to google your breed the other night and I found that picture.  Don't worry not all Maine bulls trip my trigger either.  LOL

Tony

cattleking

haha what about Mrs. Red!? shouldnt she be up there! shoot id love to go over steerplanet ideas for the future and flatter her into givin me a low price on her new calve ;D

Dusty

cattleking said:
haha what about Mrs. Red!? shouldnt she be up there! shoot id love to go over steerplanet ideas for the future and flatter her into givin me a low price on her new calve ;D

Red is gonna be the bouncer....

justme

I'll just float around soaking it all in....then I'll help get Jill out of the building before she has her freak-out lol.  OMG wouldn't this be a hoot!

RSC

Was thinking Table 7 would be a discussion of Genetic Defects!  Who should we put with DL?  We also need someone to be the MC for the evening to introduce everyone.  How bout the famous anchor man himself, JBH?

Tony

Dusty

RSC said:
Was thinking Table 7 would be a discussion of Genetic Defects!  Who should we put with DL?

Tony

Pick me!  I can share time between two tables.

Jill

I was going to say, you have got to put Dusty on the Genetic Defect table with DL, that is a great combo!

oakbar

I must have missed my invitation!!  If I can still come, could you put me at the table with the "fluffy" women?  They're usually a lot more fun!!

DL

Dusty said:
RSC said:
Was thinking Table 7 would be a discussion of Genetic Defects!  Who should we put with DL?

Tony

Pick me!  I can share time between two tables.

I would love to sit with Dusty - but he needs to wear A3's purple tube top to sit at table 7  :eek: ::)

TJ

farwest said:
RSC said:
TJ said:
RSC said:
TJ said:
That sounds like a really good reality TV show idea to me!   ;)  The camera can bounce back forth between all 4 tables. 

BTW, do I get to pick a table or am I forced to sit at the short table?   (lol)
Sorry TJ, the short table is for you!  I can talk to the committee if you insist that changes!   (lol)

Tony

I'll sit at the short table, if we use a Lowline bull for our center piece.   (lol) 
Will this one work TJ?

Tony
Cat's out of the bag now TJ, i've researched it and that's how most lowlines look, you've been holding out.

Even IF most did, which I disagree, mine don't & most others that I know don't & that's all that matters to me.  That looks like "some" of the stuff that they brought over originally, not the newer Australian genetics, imported within the last 5-6 years.  Ian Bamford, an Australian breeder, told me personally that the Australians kept the best cattle & let the American's have the smaller culls.  There were some real good bulls imported orginally... Transam, Fitz, Brenton & Nevada were probably the best 4, IMHO.  I'm not real wild about Tequila, but he'd probably make a top 5.  But, the newer imported list includes... Doc Holliday, Tiger's Eye, Roulette, Bluey, Findon Royale, Yes Yes Yes, Zeffirelli, Neron, Sam, Jamberoo, Etc., Etc.  More people are using the newer stuff than the older stuff &, IMHO, there is a reason why.   ;)      

But, the truth is, every breed has people striving for different things... that type will not work for anything except a pasture pet or maybe a "cow freshner".   I couldn't fault anybody for not wanting to use that... I mean I wouldn't even do it.          

TJ

RSC said:
TJ said:
RSC said:
Will this one work TJ?

Tony

IF that is the centerpiece, people might not know the difference between me & Farwest, unless we wear name tags!   ;) 

Tony, if I have nightmares tonight about that thing running around in my pastures with all of my females in heat & if I wake up in the morning calling my Vet to get cases of Lut & Dex...  ;) 

Seriously, some people like that type & that is OK.  They are good for pets & lawn mowers, but I refuse... I totally refuse...   ;D   Thank goodness they aren't all like that!!
TJ, You actually intriqued me enough to google your breed the other night and I found that picture.  Don't worry not all Maine bulls trip my trigger either.  LOL

Tony

Tony that picture was "below the belt"... ...or at least the animal in that picture is.  (lol) 

See, we just can't have that "thing" as the center piece, because I'll be the one cracking all the Lowline jokes.  Besides, that center piece might not even feed our table!  ;)  And after we get done eating it, the only thing that might prevent the whole table from holding hands & sing kumbaya, might be if Farwest & I started talking SEC Football dominance. 

(lol)  (clapping)  <party>

RSC

TJ said:
RSC said:
TJ said:
RSC said:
Will this one work TJ?

Tony

Tony

Tony that picture was "below the belt"... ...or at least the animal in that picture is.   (lol) 

See, we just can't have that "thing" as the center piece, because I'll be the one cracking all the Lowline jokes.  Besides, that center piece might not even feed our table!   ;)  And after we get done eating it, the only thing that might prevent the whole table from holding hands & sing kumbaya, might be if Farwest & I started talking SEC Football dominance. 

(lol)   (clapping)   <party>

TJ, You asked for a Lowline bull as the centerpiece, I could not resist!

SEC football might be changing with the Nebraska connection coming to Tennessee.  Before the NFL days,  MK was DC at Nebraska!

Tony

RSC

TJ, How bout this one instead?  This one could even be there live!  (clapping)

Tony

Attachments

• Calf.jpg
    Calf.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 524

cowz

oakbar said:
I must have missed my invitation!!   If I can still come, could you put me at the table with the "fluffy" women?   They're usually a lot more fun!!

HOOO  RAAH!

cowz

Do we need to reserve a table at the Stockyard's Inn for Denver next year?  Where in Louisville do you want to meet this fall?

We could get Davis Shorthorns and K-State Katie to handle the webcast! 

I think we should have Justintime or Elbee handle the MC duties as the rest of us are just too dern cantankerous!?

Who is going to help Red be the bouncer?  You know if you divide folks up by breed tables, a few rogues might start flipping peas or carrots at each other?  I think Telos should be in charge of the menu.  Who would be in charge of the good etiquette lesson?

Will CAB be in charge of the jokes?  Dr. Beever will probably want a blood sample before you can get in the door? 

The logistics of planning this event are just huge. ;D

Jill

Ok, all I want to know is how we possibly turned THIS thread into a lowline discussion, TJ do you never stop! :eek:

austin

I'll see how long I can last with Doc n' Knabe and then move to the cool recipe table.  (lol) (lol)