For Fun: First Annual Steer Planet Convention- Seating Arrangements!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Which table would you like to sit at?

• Total voters

cowz

Dusty said:
Who's going to be the keynote speaker of the event?

I think we should have Bernie Maddoff come speak to us about how to make money in the cattle business!!hahaha

Reinken Cattle Co.

I will join the lowline group at the short table  ;D  but I dont want to have to look at that lowline picture that was posted earlier I would have nightmares for a month that my calves all come out looking like that  :-\ 

Barrel Racer

DL said:
Dusty said:
RSC said:
Was thinking Table 7 would be a discussion of Genetic Defects!  Who should we put with DL?

Tony

Pick me!  I can share time between two tables.

I would love to sit with Dusty - but he needs to wear A3's purple tube top to sit at table 7  :eek: ::)

Can I pretty please sit at table 7?  I'm not Dr. B but am not a bad stand in  ;D  (and  I will NOT be wearing a tube top)...  or I guess any table that won't have a problem with me throwing around the term semen sample while eating and not think anything about it (I get into trouble with hubby for that a lot).  Might have to lean over and talk horses with Elbee too.

I finally have time to breathe a bit, but wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone.  After a very tough winter for us personally, I'm finally glad that spring is coming.  No foals this year as I didn't get my mare stuck, but we did sell the filly from last year and Turbo is going to the trainers next week to start his racing career.  Got my hands full with Hydro and Fawn Calf so I'll be busy for awhile...

Doc

Barrel Racer said:
Can I pretty please sit at table 7?  I'm not Dr. B but am not a bad stand in  ;D  (and  I will NOT be wearing a tube top)...   or I guess any table that won't have a problem with me throwing around the term semen sample while eating and not think anything about it (I get into trouble with hubby for that a lot).  Might have to lean over and talk horses with Elbee too.

I finally have time to breathe a bit, but wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone.  After a very tough winter for us personally, I'm finally glad that spring is coming.  No foals this year as I didn't get my mare stuck, but we did sell the filly from last year and Turbo is going to the trainers next week to start his racing career.  Got my hands full with Hydro and Fawn Calf so I'll be busy for awhile...

Good to hear from you BR!! Keep me posted on how the filly from last year does.

TJ

farwest said:
Little Maine would do wonders for that Lowline.

"Little Maine"?  I knew you'd eventually come around.   (lol)   (clapping)

TJ

Reinken Cattle Co. said:
I will join the lowline group at the short table  ;D  but I dont want to have to look at that lowline picture that was posted earlier I would have nightmares for a month that my calves all come out looking like that  :-\ 

I know exactly what you mean Matt, & no offense to whoever owns that fine "little" rascal that's pictured, but I've got an Australian ET bull calf, sired by Yes Yes Yes & out Ardrossan Geisha, that looks to already be taller than that bull & he's thicker too, & mine is still sucking the cow.   

aj

I vote we have Jerry Jeff Walker for musical entertainment followed up with John Lee Booker.jmo

DL

Barrel Racer said:
DL said:
Dusty said:
RSC said:
Was thinking Table 7 would be a discussion of Genetic Defects!  Who should we put with DL?

Tony

Pick me!  I can share time between two tables.

I would love to sit with Dusty - but he needs to wear A3's purple tube top to sit at table 7  :eek: ::)

Can I pretty please sit at table 7?  I'm not Dr. B but am not a bad stand in  ;D  (and  I will NOT be wearing a tube top)...  or I guess any table that won't have a problem with me throwing around the term semen sample while eating and not think anything about it (I get into trouble with hubby for that a lot).  Might have to lean over and talk horses with Elbee too.

BR - you can sit at the head of the table - if we put Dusty in between us we should be able to maintain a modicum of decorum :eek: :eek: