Letter to Obama . N/C

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

tama said:
I have been polite till now but enough is enough! you just ran away from your premise.

vile hate spewing pity the republican crap!  your response is full of hate and at least one swear word.

Knabe doc the rest of you post your campaign information so we know where you are running and  what office you seek since you must be ready to do something about the problems as you see them rather than come on a web site and just I love cattle!! california assembly, 2010.  here's some information.  eliminate the integrated waste management board, CALOSHA and other similar programs that are a duplication of federal programs, elimination of outdated congestion lights which contribute to global warming, elimination of race based government involvement in anything, the list is endless.  you running for anything, or just speech control

Is it clear enough that we are sick of this bash and slash yet??  that's why we put our commentary in the not cattle sections so you can decide to not participate.  instead, you participate, with a lot more hate than most of the posts combined, and your comments are targeted at specific people rather than policies or lack of transparency and blatant hypocrisy.  what's your feelings on the 2nd amendment, race based quota's for firefighters?

! Knabe Doc-yes I am singling you out if you are Christians as you wish Obama was so obama's not a christian? then you you know that questioning a persons faith after a public confession is neither right or just.And if you question someones faith because of church attendance or working on the sabbath you are insulting many more people than Obama!!! Especially in our line of work.And if you question his faith basedon public statements on Islam read them  again for it is not Obama that judges all of Islam for the sins of a few. no, he just selectively judges, like basically consenting atomic weapons to iran, yet israel MUST stop settlements.

And yes this is free countryand you can say whatever you want where ever you want-but freedom comes responsibility and that's the rub!Take your rhetoric to the place it belongs   and where does your rhetoric belong?         

simtal

tama said:
Are you guys done yet? I have been polite till now but enough is enough! this is a cattle site not beatonobama.com It's a sad world indeed when I can not let my children onto a cattle site because of some bitter old codgers taking over with vile hate spewing pity the republican crap!Trust me on this I am not alone in this!(thanks Herf for getting me started) Knabe doc the rest of you post your campaign information so we know where you are running and  what office you seek since you must be ready to do something about the problems as you see them rather than come on a web site and just I love cattle!! Is it clear enough that we are sick of this bash and slash yet??! Knabe Doc-yes I am singling you out if you are Christians as you wish Obama was then you you know that questioning a persons faith after a public confession is neither right or just.And if you question someones faith because of church attendance or working on the sabbath you are insulting many more people than Obama!!! Especially in our line of work.And if you question his faith basedon public statements on Islam read them  again for it is not Obama that judges all of Islam for the sins of a few.And yes this is free countryand you can say whatever you want where ever you want-but freedom comes responsibility and that's the rub!Take your rhetoric to the place it belongs             

atleast we know what we can talk about on here.  

herefordfootball

I'm going to settle this once and for all... If old John had kicked the bucket his first years in office(which he probaly would have or gone down hill enough that couldnt do anything of any good for the American People), who would be in charge? Now answer me that and also tell me that Obama was a bad choice, while maintaining a feeling of truth and confidence. Hmmm....

knabe

herefordfootball said:
I'm going to settle this once and for all... If old John had kicked the bucket his first years in office(which he probaly would have or gone down hill enough that couldnt do anything of any good for the American People), who would be in charge? Now answer me that and also tell me that Obama was a bad choice, while maintaining a feeling of truth and confidence. Hmmm....

sarah palin, then pelosi.

obama was a bad choice, so was mccain.  what has confidence got to do with truth?  the election was a popularity contest, not a policy contest.

i'm amazed how you settled it once and for all. 

aj

The main stream media is left of center. I know the media organizations have quit taking polls on members such as(are you democrat,republican, or independent?) They were getting results back like 85% of membership were Democrats. The media can always be biased. |In the 50's newspapers as I understand it were right wing biased.When reporters are quized today they usually say (they want to change the world). They are idealist's. They never say (I want to report the news). 20 years from now maybe the media will be more right especially if excess spending crashes the USA and its economy in the future.Run away inflation scares me. The reason right wing radio shows are dominate cause people can't get these views in the current media. They have an audience so advertisers advertise on these shows. The left wing dominates the internet sites as I understand it. Economies are slow moving both parties blame and take credit for things that had no affect what so ever on economies. I am a supply sider(I guess). Read the book (The seven fat years by Robert Bartley) A interesting book. My hero was always Jack Kemp. He was a supply sider that appealed to minorities. He was my candidate to be the Republican candidate but Dole beat him out. Jack ran as vp candidate. Jack later was involved with The Heritage Foundation. Its web deal is heritage.org      . Tax policy affects business decissions. I think Obama is bad for business. Capitalization is based on businesses. The thing that scares the hell out of me is the free health care. I think this will bring us down. We have just given our childrens future away to the current population. There will be nothing left for the future generation. jmo

herefordfootball

Would you really want Palin running your country? Oh and glad to see I AMAZED you!!!  ;) I mean come on, if Palin was running this country do you think it would be in better shape than it is now? Granted good results take time, but bad results(which you would have got with Palin) can come about pretty fast in the government. You obviously never listened to Palin speak or you would have realized that she probaly has an I.Q. that is coincidentally the same as her age.

knabe

herefordfootball said:
Would you really want Palin running your country? Oh and glad to see I AMAZED you!!!  ;) I mean come on, if Palin was running this country do you think it would be in better shape than it is now? Granted good results take time, but bad results(which you would have got with Palin) can come about pretty fast in the government. You obviously never listened to Palin speak or you would have realized that she probaly has an I.Q. that is coincidentally the same as her age.

parties run  branches of government, individuals don't.

you can't quote unknowables.

what specifically would be worse, other than personality?

you obviously haven't looked at some of the policies of palin versus obama.

when i listen to obama speak, i think of an iq lower than what you are citing for palin because there is less idealism and more pramatism.  obama speaks out of both sides of his mouth on every issue.  take transparency, abortion, gun rights, supreme court nominees, health care, guantanomo, the list is endless.

herefordfootball

The gun right thing is one thing that bothers me about Obama, but I think in the end McCain and Palin would have run this country in the ground. Knabe you sound like a pretty intelligent person that is up on current events, but in the end Palin doesnt know what end of the pencil to write with and you cant have someone like that running your country. Maybe she had some good policies but the problem is she nor McCain knew how to enforce them or put them into effect. It takes half a brain to come up with the policies and another half to enforce them and do it right. I'm done. This is getting old but you have made some good points. I'm not a republican, democrat, liberal, or any other party for that matter, my family has voted Republican since they were old enough to vote, but this time Obama got their votes and thats says enough for me that the republican canidates were not fit for the job. I think in the end it was going to come down to who is the lesser of the two evils and that was Obama.

knabe

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/08/business/08bank.html?_r=1

Others, which are being described as broad principles, would set standards that the government would like the entire financial industry to observe as banks and other companies compensate their highest-paid executives, though it is not clear how stringent regulators will make them.

doesn't matter which party you belong to, the above is scary.

lets limit the price of club calves to $800.

aj

If a Republican would have been elected how would they dictate policy to a Democrat dominated congress.How could they have run the country in the ground? Thats just an ignorant statement.

knabe

this is pretty funny.  none of the below comments are mine.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/47228817.html

WKBW uses some incendiary language in this reporting.  It’s not a “coup” at all; it was a leadership change accomplished through a democratic process, rather than a Democratic process.  Perhaps that’s why WKBW considers it a “coup” rather than a consequence of bad Democratic leadership.

on the other hand.

Why Mr. Espada and Mr. Monserrate suddenly defected on Monday afternoon was not immediately clear. Both men are under investigation by the authorities. The state attorney general’s office is investigating a health care agency, Soundview HealthCare Network, that Mr. Espada ran until recently. And Mr. Monserrate, who was indicted on felony assault charges in March stemming from an attack on his companion, would automatically be thrown out of office if convicted.

Davis Shorthorns

farwest said:
If you'd take off your fox news blinders there are signs of improvement.  If you think we're gonna see a miracle in 6 months your as ignorant as the people who caused this mess

WOW I love it how people demonize FOX News for being a conservative news station.  NO KIDDING!!!!  But you can't say that CNN, NBC, HLN, ect... are not liberal news stations.  Let people watch what they want and believe what they want.  I watch Fox because that is what I believe.  I don't watch NBC because I don't believe what they say.  That is that.  And for calling people ignorant I believe in Capitalism and believe that if we had left well enough alone we would be seeing almost the same growth we are now, and we wouldn't be in debt as far as we are now.  I also love the fact that the Dems were bashing Bush for his deficit... and... now what????  NOTHING!!!!!  Come on people if Obama is causing the upswing in the economy (which I doubt) then start buying big houses, fast cars and taking out huge amounts of money because when we have to start paying back all of this money people with debt will be the ones laughing.  Remember Russia and Germany after they printed loads of money??? Remember hearing about how they had to use a wagon full of paper money to buy a loaf of bread?  Using money to wall paper peoples homes because that was cheaper than buying wallpaper???  History repeats it's self.  That is what is going to happen when we start printing all of this money.  So believe what you want and don't call people ignorant.   

knabe

Davis Shorthorns said:
WOW I love it how people demonize FOX News for being a conservative news station.  NO KIDDING!!!!  But you can't say that CNN, NBC, HLN, ect... are not liberal news stations.  Let people watch what they want and believe what they want.  I watch Fox because that is what I believe.  I don't watch NBC because I don't believe what they say.  That is that. 

good call DS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090608/sc_livescience/peoplechoosenewsthatfitstheirviews

News readers gorge on media messages that fit their pre-existing views, rather than graze on a wider range of perspectives. In other words, they consume what they agree with, researchers say.

on sunday, i watch nbc and fox while waking up.  i don't get cable, so i can't watch msnbc or fox news or whatever the fox cable show is.
i dare say that my news sources are more varied than just about anyone's.

i'm registered independent, so i don't get to vote in the primaries.

i wrote myself in for president last year.

And on the flipside, individuals most confident in their political stance may actually seek out opposing views to read.

i used to be a lib, enviro whacko.

herefordfootball

AJ, I don't call your statements ignorant, so dont call mine ignorant, everyone is entiled to their opinion, so dont insult mine. If you have a problem with my opinion, dont insult it, counteract it with facts like a normal person would.

showsteerdlux

herefordfootball said:
I definitely think that Palin would have more than held her own running the country. I mean what have you heard in the past 6 months about our current vp? Not a FOOL thing. Also the comment about her IQ  shows immaturity on your part, if you don't like her fine, but thats junk middle and high schoolers say. I mean come on.

JbarL

aj said:
      . Tax policy affects business decissions. I think Obama is bad for business. Capitalization is based on businesses. The thing that scares the hell out of me is the free health care. I think this will bring us down. We have just given our childrens future away to the current population. There will be nothing left for the future generation. jmo

how can you ever put a capatilistic type approach on... cancer...or diabieties....or congestive heart diease.....or lukiema....just how many pieces of the capatilistic pie is there to death and sickenss ??.......what could be more important to our kids future than there parents/ grandparnets health and there property ??   ........jbarl