Official 2010 Steer Planet NCAA Tournament Challenge - SIGN UP HERE

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

I don't have my final four predictions yet, it looks like even though KU was the #1 overall seed, they drew the toughest bracket and Duke got the easiest.

Kentucky 2nd round is going to be tough if they have to play Texas.  Texas has all the talent to beat them if Barnes would get his head out of the sand and let them run.

I also think my ksu wildcats got a nice path to the final four with the only cuse in the way at the elite 8.

I will be rooting for all the Big 12 in the tournament.

farmboy

Just submitted the winning bracket  <beer> I'll take an XL

Kentucky gets beat by The Ohio State State University to advance to the Championship game against Duke, where tOSU wins 61-57

mooch

zach said:

Kentucky gets beat by The Ohio State State University to advance to the Championship game against Duke, where tOSU wins 61-57

Must be gonna have Big Ten refs doing all the games thats how "Thee U " usually wins. the Big Ten office takes care of them.

shortyjock89

zach said:
Evan Turner > John Wall

You wish.  John Wall actually has some talent around him, and Evan Turner is the only one allowed to shoot in the last 10 minutes of a close game for Ohio St.

jason

My Final 4

Kansas
Syracuse - barely beat my KSU wildcats in the elite 8
Kentucky
West Virginia

Stay with all the #1's except for Duke

SPL

In my Final Four, I've got

Kansas
Kentucky
Syracuse
Villanova

Kansas takes Kentucky in the Final.

coachmac

filled one out.  Hard to pick some of the lower seeds to show up come game time but you know it will happen.  Happens every year.  Some team completely screws up my bracket...... either by beating someone they werent suppose too..... or by getting beat by someone they werent suppose too.  LOVE the MADNESS! 

jason

35 participants so far, still plenty of time to sign up.  The play in game is tomorrow, but the actual tournament does not start until Thursday.

blowerboy

Jason said:
My Final 4

Kansas
Kentucky
West Virginia

Impressive that you got Kentucky and West Virginia going to the final four with both of those teams in the East.

jason

blowerboy said:
Jason said:
My Final 4

Kansas
Kentucky
West Virginia

Impressive that you got Kentucky and West Virginia going to the final four with both of those teams in the East.

(lol) Yeah I guess it would be tough for 2 teams to advance to the final four out of the same bracket. 

Alright
Kansas
Syracuse
West Virginia
Baylor

herefordfootball

I've got

Kentucky
OSU
Duke
Vandy

Probaly way off, but oh well. I'm pretty sure Kentucky is going to make the final four though. WV is gonna get the smackdown put on 'em.

coachmac

I usually pick a couple of 5-12 upsets but I dont know in this bracket.  I do think a 6 seed or two will fall in the first round.  gonna be interesting..... just like it is every year! 

bcosu

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
zach said:
Evan Turner > John Wall

You wish.  John Wall actually has some talent around him, and Evan Turner is the only one allowed to shoot in the last 10 minutes of a close game for Ohio St.

evan turner is easily the best player in the country and i don't just think that just because we go to the same university. last time i saw a comparison his statline is better and to say that he is the only player to shoot in the last ten minutes is garbage, watch a whole game and you will see that he is just a part of a good starting five. when they go to the 1-3-1 (which i can see them doing to keep guys out of foul trouble) they can be absolutely suffocating like against illinois the first time this season.

john wall is a talented freshman but he doesn't have the poise ET has in crunch time.

kamerkat

zach said:

osu can't play kentucky and duke in this tourney only 1 if they're lucky