Official 2010 Steer Planet NCAA Tournament Challenge - SIGN UP HERE

Help Support Steer Planet:

clubcalve

linnettejane said:
kansas is beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  can you believe it??????????????????????????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my bracket is even worse than before lol I had them going all the way I am going to cry :mad: :'(

TJ

I didn't do the Steer Planet bracket, but I picked Kentucky & Tennessee to meet in the championship game with Kentucky winning... anything can happen, but that's not looking like too much of a stretch right now. 

kanshow

GO KSU!!!      Was the Kansas game the biggest bracket busting upset or what!! 

Jill

kanshow said:
GO KSU!!!      Was the Kansas game the biggest bracket busting upset or what!!   
On the news this morning they said on ESPN brackets 98% had KU in the Elite 8, 59% had them in the Final Four and 42% had them winning the whole thing, I would say that is a MAJOR upset!

kamerkat

zach said:
Yes they can, pending certain circumstances
please explain how they can play both teams it's impossible if you know how to read a bracket

coachmac

How in the world I am at the top of the list.... I will never know.  This is the worst bracket I have picked in many tournaments.  I am not going to get comfortable...... Thank you jayhawks!!!

farmboy

kamerkat said:
zach said:
Yes they can, pending certain circumstances
please explain how they can play both teams it's impossible if you know how to read a bracket

your right, i have OSU and UK right there enxt to eachother and for some reason thought OSU would play UK  ???