Official 2010 Steer Planet NCAA Tournament Challenge - SIGN UP HERE

Help Support Steer Planet:

coachmac

A high five from the person that wins it!  (wont be me)  I will still give you a five though!  <beer>

kfacres

a distant cousin plays for N. IA.. Lucas O'Rear, forward tattos, shaggy ass hair.. .the one tattoo is polish crest!  Shows his heritage!  His coach was my dads coach, and we played against each other as kids!  JUST FYI!

linnettejane

IM STILL SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jill

TJ said:
I didn't do the Steer Planet bracket, but I picked Kentucky & Tennessee to meet in the championship game with Kentucky winning... anything can happen, but that's not looking like too much of a stretch right now.   

At this point you're looking like a genius

AAOK

Duke vs Baylor - Great game 'til the Refs decided they had to help Duke win.  Why does the NCAA allow this?  It doesn't happen often, but I see one or two every year during the Tournament.

Jill

Really good game, you have to feel for Baylor, just couldn't get a shot to go down.  I think Baylor is the better team just didn't get it done today.

RSC

This screwed up and anyone can still win this bracket.  I need WV to win in semis and loose in finals.

Tony

farmboy

I had DUke in the championship game.. to bad Ohio State won't be there to knock em out. Maybe Butler will play some D and not let JS knock down the wide open three everytime