Red Bulls------ club calf, sim, or maine...

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mark H

Other red factor bulls are available that aren't as rough as Ralley.  The  best dark red factor bull is HEJ Ripper from a show ring point of view.  He also has very good EPDs.  Wells Charolais has asemen on some buckskin bulls such as TR Red Smoke and GDSF R U Redy.  A very old dark red bull that is easily available is Granada's Red Ace.  Good EPDs but can be light in muscle compared to other Charolais bulls.

MOClubbyGuy

I would suggest Anarchy. He is a double clean RED monopoly son. Below is a fall born pic of a calf out of Anarchy. Cattle Visions carry him.

Attachments

• photo-93.JPG
    photo-93.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 396
  • photo-94.JPG
    photo-94.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 384

ALTSIMMY 79

Yes Sir , TNT TOP GUN. if you want grow power with muscle and looks. Hes a Simmy with Genex. Pick him apart for me Jody.

Attachments

• sm103topg[2].jpg
    sm103topg[2].jpg
    23 KB · Views: 390

jaimiediamond

ALTSIMMY 79 said:
Yes Sir , TNT TOP GUN. if you want grow power with muscle and looks. Hes a Simmy with Genex. Pick him apart for me Jody.

That is an awesome bull it's really amazing how many awesome red bulls I have found with no British or Maine influence. 

Attachments

• Precision-Red.smalljpg.jpg
    Precision-Red.smalljpg.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 366
  • GCF-Amigo.jpg
    GCF-Amigo.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 369
  • STFDominiqueR170.jpg
    STFDominiqueR170.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 367
  • bring300.jpg
    bring300.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 357
  • fosters.jpg
    fosters.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 371

Warrior10

Check out Wade Rodgers blog, he has online magazine with a couple new impressive red bulls they are promoting.

kfacres

ALTSIMMY 79 said:

that's a beast... visually, not much to say negitive.. masculine, sound, flashy, thick, and stout...  I guess the only thing he's got negitive going for him is his breed... ;) <beer>

I'll have to do some more research on him...  Any indication of what he'll produce, or has?

ALTSIMMY 79

I just had a feeling you might like the looks of that one. He is a real world bull from a great outfit TNT Simmentals. I've seen quite a few calves out of him , stout bulls and broody daughters. 

Mill Iron A

I will second TNT Top Gun. Not a simmental fan either but lots of good cattle out pf that guy. I think his faults lie in his numbers if I demands right.

HAB

Cut the BS said:
Any red, red/ white, roan (non shorthorn) club calf, or Maine bulls out there worth using?  Non Herf, and non Sim, I guess- although I guess they are red... So bring em on...

This guy is non everything you have listed, but a pretty good red bull.  Sorry the pic is small, it is the only one I have in this PC.

Attachments

• bull_solidred.jpg
    bull_solidred.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 951

firesweepranch

We really like this guy, SF HR Dominator W1202. We have three calves out of him, one is the red steer I posted pictures of earlier that is already 1000 plus pounds at 9 months old. The other is a bull (Black with white face) that has won tons himself, and we look forward to showing him this year. This bull put massive power on two very broody females, and birth weights were average. The red steer is out of a first calf heifer and was 80 pounds, and the bull was a twin and was 82 pounds with his twin being 64 (freemartin).  Anyway, I look forward to using him again, and Shoal Creek (who owns him) will have MANY of his calves in their first sale this year in March. We saw a bunch on the cows and they have a huge hip on them.

Attachments

• stf_hr_dominator-w1202_sm.jpg
    stf_hr_dominator-w1202_sm.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 663

CAB

firesweepranch said:
We really like this guy, SF HR Dominator W1202. We have three calves out of him, one is the red steer I posted pictures of earlier that is already 1000 plus pounds at 9 months old. The other is a bull (Black with white face) that has won tons himself, and we look forward to showing him this year. This bull put massive power on two very broody females, and birth weights were average. The red steer is out of a first calf heifer and was 80 pounds, and the bull was a twin and was 82 pounds with his twin being 64 (freemartin).  Anyway, I look forward to using him again, and Shoal Creek (who owns him) will have MANY of his calves in their first sale this year in March. We saw a bunch on the cows and they have a huge hip on them.
Firesweepranch, who carries this bull? Thanks.

OH Breeder

CAB said:
firesweepranch said:
Firesweepranch, who carries this bull? Thanks.

http://shoalcreeklandandcattle.com/herdbull.html

firesweepranch

CAB, I bought direct from Shoal Creek, in Missouri. I am not sure if he is sold though any channels. I think I paid $30 a straw, IIRC. Here is the web site for Shoal Creek:
http://shoalcreeklandandcattle.com/herdbull.html

Here is a daughter of his that sold last fall, http://edjesales.com/catalogpage.php?catalogid=521 at the very bottom. She sold for $17,250.  Here is her pic at the bottom.

He has had a few other ones, but can't remember which sales. He is pretty new, with limited use since he is not syndicated.

Attachments

• 2pic41632.jpg
    2pic41632.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 605

kfacres

HAB said:
Cut the BS said:
Any red, red/ white, roan (non shorthorn) club calf, or Maine bulls out there worth using?  Non Herf, and non Sim, I guess- although I guess they are red... So bring em on...

This guy is non everything you have listed, but a pretty good red bull.  Sorry the pic is small, it is the only one I have in this PC.

Is that a Gallo?  Is he on your website?  Might be worth looking into for some easy keeping, functional replacement females...  Size wise, how big would you expect them to be (PB Gallo from this bull).  Is there a Galloway search anywhere that a guy could look up pedigrees and performance/ production?

firesweepranch

Here is another one that came across my mailbox today. He comes from a great ranch too!

Attachments

• Hale_Ranch_Fritzler_Mack_Flyer_FINAL.jpg
    Hale_Ranch_Fritzler_Mack_Flyer_FINAL.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 627

HAB

Cut the BS said:
HAB said:
Cut the BS said:

Is that a Gallo?  Is he on your website?  Might be worth looking into for some easy keeping, functional replacement females...  Size wise, how big would you expect them to be (PB Gallo from this bull).  Is there a Galloway search anywhere that a guy could look up pedigrees and performance/ production?

He is a Fullblood Galloway.  He is a 1997 model Canadian bull, Sandrift Wildfire.  The cows should be 1200 lbs.  Both the Candian and the US use the Canadian Livestock Records Corp. to maintain pedigrees.  Pedigree / breeder searches can be done.  Performance data is not entered or recorded by the Associations.

http://www.galloway.ca/  Canadian

www.americangalloway.com  USA

kfacres

HAB said:
Cut the BS said:
He is a Fullblood Galloway.  He is a 1997 model Canadian bull, Sandrift Wildfire.  The cows should be 1200 lbs.  Both the Candian and the US use the Canadian Livestock Records Corp. to maintain pedigrees.  Pedigree / breeder searches can be done.  Performance data is not entered or recorded by the Associations. http://www.galloway.ca/   Canadianwww.americangalloway.com   USA
Thanks, I'll give him a lookup... semen available?
firesweepranch said:
Here is another one that came across my mailbox today. He comes from a great ranch too!
One of the things that iritate me the most.. is flyers like this.. Atleast you could put who he's sired by...  I mean I could see leaving out certain things purposly to get people to visit your website, but I feel that atleast hte sire and maternal grandsire is required... ETA: Then when you go to the website, I still can't find a pedigree, or picture of the bull..  Poor advertising...  I don't really want to go struggle to find out what hte bull really is by going to the ASA site... 

that's a belly dragger...