Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

just received a phone call from my mom. my dad was rushed to the hospital this afternoon. He had a temp of 104 & they are thinking it's a viral infection.
please keep my family in your prayers.

Red

austin

red said:
just received a phone call from my mom. my dad was rushed to the hospital this afternoon. He had a temp of 104 & they are thinking it's a viral infection.
please keep my family in your prayers.

Red

In my prayers.

red

thanks, I'll let you know when I do. My mom is really bad on keeping us informed. He had been admiited hours before she called. She doesn't like us calling her either.

Red

red

he's doing better physically. They don't know what is wrong though. Mentally he's very agitated. This is common in Alzheimer's patients.

austin

red said:
he's doing better physically. They don't know what is wrong though. Mentally he's very agitated. This is common in Alzheimer's patients.

Still praying!  :)

CAB

As a couple of you members know our son Keaton is scheduled to have his pulmonary valve replaced on Dec. 16th.  He and my family would greatly appreciate all of your well wishes, thoughts and prayers during this time of nervous worry and recovery time. God Bless all of your families. Thanks You for being here for people to ask for support and love and caring about people's loved ones. Sincerely, Brent & Joni Christensen and Family

MYT Farms

CAB said:
  As a couple of you members know our son Keaton is scheduled to have his pulmonary valve replaced on Dec. 16th.  He and my family would greatly appreciate all of your well wishes, thoughts and prayers during this time of nervous worry and recovery time. God Bless all of your families. Thanks You for being here for people to ask for support and love and caring about people's loved ones. Sincerely, Brent & Joni Christensen and Family

Will be praying for you.  (angel)
Cade Christensen

MYT Farms

CAB said:
  Tak, Cade. You must be @ least part Danish with a last name like Christensen. Brent
:D Actually, I am. Thought it was interesting to someone who has their name spelt the exact same way. Anyway, still praying and hoping your son come through fine.

red

Brent I am praying for your son & your family.

My dad is to get home today. They sais he had a septic infection. He's on high powered antibiotics. They've had to keep him tranquised because one night he pulled out his IV got dressed & tried to leave the hospital. He's been very agitated I just hope my mom can work w/ him when he gets home.

Red

renegade

(angel) my brothers girl friend who is in acoma with a brain tumor. We are all hoping for a quick and safe recovery.Please keep her in your prayers. (angel)