Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

linnettejane said:
dad had his surgery thurs...4 by passes...he is still in cvicu, but all is looking well...please pray for him...

I certainly will linnettejane. Just tell him to mind the dr's, do his rehab & eat right.

best of luck & love

Red

Doc

Thoughts & pryaers need to go out to Shortdawg , on my way home from Cate's sale & I talked to him &  he said his grandfather took a turn for the worse & probably wouldn't make it thru the night. I haven't talked to him this morning yet.  (angel) (angel)
Also my good friend & partner on some cattle Tim Brandenburg needs the same. His mother has been fighting a long hard battle with cancer. The doctors say that there is nothing else they can do & it looks like it is just going to be just a matter of days. (angel) (angel)

On a positive note, it's great to see Red starting to post on here a little more. Hope everything is mending well!! <party>

linnettejane

dads out of cvicu!  <party>  everything is looking good, he starts physical therapy today!  i told him what you said red!  :)

prayers out to shortdawg and the Brandenburg family... (angel)

red

so glad LJ! Best of luck for him & make sure he follows oders!

thanks Doc, as soon as I can I'll get a card out to Shortdawg's family.

Red

shortdawg

Thanks for all the prayers ! We sure will miss him but he's not suffering any more. I've known 9 of my Grandparents and Great Grandparents and they are surely one of life's great treasures - now I have 1 left. :'(

shortdawg

Please remember me tomorrow around 3 eastern b/c I will be giving the eulogy at my Grandpa's Funeral, it won't be easy.

linnettejane

dad's back in the hospital...his heart went out of rhythm and he swelled up terrible....dr's said he'd have to stay overnight but should be able to go home in the morning....that was three days ago...he's still there...hearts back in rhythm but still trying to get his swelling down...please remember him and my mom (who is just about emotionally drained) in your prayers

ATOZ

please pray for me and my family because at 4:30 my 22 year old cousin was killed filling silo. He loved showing cattle.

KCK

Our thoughts and prayers should go out to the Sinclair family in Indiana with the loss of Mr. Jerry Sinclair. Why do bad things happen to great families?

shortdawg

When I got in today I found out that my Brother-in-Law's Mother was found dead, she was only 58. She had planned to arrive today at my sister & brother-in-law's house to go on a trip with them. Really hate it for my niece and nephew; they've lost 3 grandparents in 4 months. :'(

fluffer

We have called hospice in for my grandfather.  He is 85 and has had colo rectal cancer and has been batteling it since 01.  He is still doing pretty well, but can't sleep for the pain, doesn't want to eat and can hardly get around due to swelling in his leggs.  He, however, thinks he is still going to beat it.

My thoughts and prayers are with the others who have posted on here recently.

Fluffer