Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

my sister-in-law's husband lost both his parents within a 3 month span.
We've said many prayers for the family but the father said it was his time.

Red  (angel)

fluffer

fluffer said:
We have called hospice in for my grandfather.  He is 85 and has had colo rectal cancer and has been batteling it since 01.  He is still doing pretty well, but can't sleep for the pain, doesn't want to eat and can hardly get around due to swelling in his leggs.  He, however, thinks he is still going to beat it.

My thoughts and prayers are with the others who have posted on here recently.

Fluffer

Grandpa lost his battle Saturday night.  He went very fast and peacefully.  It blows my mind though, he was up and talking to all of us Saturday morning.  Then by Saturday afternoon he began having horrible stomach pain.  They could not control the pain with morphine so they sedated him a bit.  As soon as he got relaxed and we all left he passed.  My Grandma is doing very well, so far.

Thanks
Fluffer

shortyjock89

I don't know how many of you know the Payne family from IL, but Terry Payne passed away last Thursday after a long battle with lung cancer.  The Payne's are good friends and we're praying for them.  (angel)

red

my uncle had a stroke the other day. It was a small one but he had a liver transplant years ago so this affects him more than some.

Red  (angel)

MYT Farms

Prayers and thoughts for Mom and Sis. They're heading over to Europe for a couple weeks to see family. A few are in bad shape and would like to to Mom and Sis before their time. They're going over to have fun and visit and take pics, but I'd still like 'em to be in everyone's prayers for safe travel and safe return.
Thanks.

linnettejane

please remember mike and mark boso.... brothers who have been long time family friends....they went elk hunting in colorado and are now missing....this is so shocking to our families and community....my mother used to babysit mark for years and my brother and mark went from kindergarden to high school together....best of buds....please pray for their safe return....

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/34208944.html

linnettejane

they have been found and are ok!!!!  apparently they got snowed in on the mountain and were not able to get out (no one had heard from them since oct. 31).... (angel) <party> (angel)

i tell you what...if that was my husband, that would be his last trip elk hunting....i cant even imagine what their wives have been going thru....and mike has 4 girls...those poor kids....

BIGTEX

My boss lost his sister in-law and niece. They were murdered by the nieces estranged ex-husband and then he killed himself. If any one is in an abusive relationship or know someone who is get them out now. It could be life or death.

gocanes719

My mom is in the icu with an undiclosed problem that is causing an immense amount of pain in her stomach and side.  I am praying they find the problem.  So far they cant find what is wrong with her. 

Schneider Show Calves

In august of 2007 my cousin was diagnosed with Inoperable Grade Four Brain cancer from a tumor on his brain.  Doctors performed a almost imposible surgery to get it out (very slim chance of getting it all)  he has been in for many MRI's and they've all come up negative.  but the news didnt turn out good because on Tuesday November 24th he expierenced headaches and blurred vison and was givin another scan which showed the tumor growing back right now he is on a drug to slow the growth down but we are all praying that a miracle happens and he lives.  please keep him in your ongoing prayers

thanks

Schneider Show Calves