Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Just terrible Doc. Is there going to be anyplace safe for our kids? Or ourselves for that matter. I just worry about the young people coming on. We had a teacher stabbed by her ex husband in front of her class. Can you imagine what those kids are dreaming of at night? How can we insure our children's saftey?

Red

shortyjock89

yeah, I have friends that go to Northern.....one friend said that the 911 call was placed in her work...someone ran across the street from the building where it took place to make the call....the thing is...it could happen at U of I at any time it seems....scary..

Show Heifer

This might sound cold, but my thoughts and prayers go to the VICTEMS family (5 of them - NOT 6).

The only way we are going to make our country safe is by stop being politcally correct. Some people just need to be locked up for life or executed. Period.

red

I guess my thoughts run a little different. My prayers are w/ the family of the shooter too. Can you imagine how that family is dealing w/ the guilt? How they are reliving every thing that they might have done wrong or differently? As a parent of a child that didn't turn out the way I had hoped, you beat yourself up.

I pray for all those that the shooting affected. Those that survived, those killed & the family of the gun man.

Red

buyer

red said:
I guess my thoughts run a little different. My prayers are w/ the family of the shooter too. Can you imagine how that family is dealing w/ the guilt? How they are reliving every thing that they might have done wrong or differently? As a parent of a child that didn't turn out the way I had hoped, you beat yourself up.

I pray for all those that the shooting affected. Those that survived, those killed & the family of the gun man.

Red
  I am with you on that, everyone is a victim here.  .....as you get older you tend to see the whole picture. 

BCCC

Please pray for everyone in Ulysses, ks. There was a tragic accident on 3/27/08 here in the small community of SW, KS. There was a car accident killing 4 girls and the another in critical care. Here are some news links.

Every one tell your kids, brothers, sisters, parents, ect. that you love them every chance you get...

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/17059866.html
http://www.ksn.com/news/local/17093476.html
http://www.kansascw.com/Global/story.asp?S=8080420

red

i'd like to add the Steele family & their daughter Erin who is gravely ill. for more information go to the Karma post by Common sense.

Red

shortdawg

One of my farm hands lost his mother to cancer over the weekend and we buried her today, she was only 55.

fluffer

The Richard Lock Family could use some thoughts and prayers.  He lost his battle with fibrosis over the weekend, and was way to young.

Fluffer

red

fluffer said:
The Richard Lock Family could use some thoughts and prayers.  He lost his battle with fibrosis over the weekend, and was way to young.

Fluffer

so sorry fluffer. I've know several young people that died from it way too young.

Red

red

I would like to add a special prayer for Joe Boy's father, who is very ill in the hospital.

Joe, thinking & praying for you & him

Red  (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel)

red

Joe's dad is home but still needs any prayers.

Joe also had a mishap w/ a tractor. Is OK but very sore & beat-up.

Red