Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

Talked to Shortdawg earlier & his grandmother is not doing very well at all.  My prayers are with him & his family. (angel) (angel) (angel)

shortdawg

Thanks folks !! Please add my number one farm hand as well; he got his arm broken pretty bad today here on the farm. Note the time of this post, I've been with him at two different hospitals and just made it in not long ago. It required surgery, a metal plate, and five screws I think. He will be OK but it will take a while.

Show Heifer

Just found out a friend of mine has Lou Gerhrigs disease. He is 51. And all of a sudden with this death sentence (and that is what it is) instead of 20-30 years, he is down to MAYBE 3 years or 18 months. He is an active farmer, with livestock  and row crop. He hopes to get his crops in, but has no hope for getting them in in the fall due to his physical limitations.
Makes all my piss-ant problems seem like a grain of sand in the shoe.

red

Show Hef- I had a feed mill customer that had it too. It was so sad watching a wonderful man quickly deteriorate right before your eyes. I don't think there is anything much worse. so sorry.

Red

shortdawg

Folks it looks like my Grandmother's time is drawing near, please keep my family in your prayers.

red

shortdawg said:
Folks it looks like my Grandmother's time is drawing near, please keep my family in your prayers.

I'm so sorry Shortdawg! I lost all of mine & it's sad to loose their knowledge & love.

(angel) (angel) (angel) Red

dori36

Please keep my younger sister, Mary, in your thoughts and prayers as she undergoes surgery today, May 12, for a diagnosed Melanoma on her back.  The mole didn't have any of the well known visible characteristics of a melanoma and she had it removed just because it was "bugging" her.  Pathology showed it is a melanoma. We'll know more after the surgery is complete.  Thanks SO much! (angel)

red

dori36 said:
Please keep my younger sister, Mary, in your thoughts and prayers as she undergoes surgery today, May 12, for a diagnosed Melanoma on her back.  The mole didn't have any of the well known visible characteristics of a melanoma and she had it removed just because it was "bugging" her.  Pathology showed it is a melanoma. We'll know more after the surgery is complete.  Thanks SO much! (angel)

One of my biggest issues w/ farmers/ranchers & wives. Skin cancer. We need to make sure the proper heard gear is worn, plenty of sun screen is applied & avoid sunburns.
The hubby has had some precancerous moles removed. My mom & dad both have had basal cancer moles removed.

Hope all goes well Dori & they caught it soon enough.  (angel) (angel) (angel)

Red

shortdawg

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers ! We switched from Home Health Care to Hospice today.  :'(

Doc

I'm sorry to say that Shortdawgs' grandmother passed away yesterday. I sure he needs everyones thoughts & prayers during this time.  :'( I talked

shortdawg

Thanks to everyone for all the kind thoughts and prayers; they helped us get through a tough time. (thumbsup) (angel)

red

I'd like to say a special prayer for a member that would like to be anonymous. He's going through a rough personal time at home and he & his children need just a prayer for all families struggling w/ difficult times.

Red (angel) (angel)